Misaki-kun wa Kouryaku Chara Janai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Laid-back Heroine Cannot Choose

Dex-chan lover
So, uh, that was a real UFO then? We getting a secret romance-able character later who is an alien? 😳

Dex-chan lover
Anything Misaki does while trying to get the MC to romance a heroine comes true regardless of effort put in.

Tickets that are hard to get? The world makes sure he will get them.

Need a UFO as a distraction, the world summons a UFO.

new chapter :D
rickrolled D:

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, uh, that was a real UFO then? We getting a secret romance-able character later who is an alien? 😳

"I could never find within myself the courage to say this up until now, but actually I... I love you, Uchuujin-san! Please go out with me!"

"👽"

Double-page supporter
Hmm, according to Chapter 1, the bad end with the gyaru character is having someone else take her. I wonder how that squares with her motivation.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Misaki can overcome the rules of that world...so that maybe he can evolves into romanceable char?

Dex-chan lover
The secret of breaking the rules of this world is that he will cut his hair to a BL protag.

Dex-chan lover
Boring end to the chapter imo. Really thought it was building up to her not being romantically interested in Hareta. You could do a lot of shit with that depending on what kinda story you wanna write, you can't really do anything with her also being interested.

Users who are viewing this thread