Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I will be surprised if he actually does return her feelings, cause as it is now, it is clear he shows absolutely no romantic attraction to her.

Hopefully when/if it does happen, it won't be too sudden and unnatural of a shift in character for him.
I think it's more like he's not even allowing himself to have feelings for her in the first place. He's written himself off as a smelly old guy that's not very capable. Only way I see anything happening in a satisfying way is if she confesses or something to make him realize that she views him that way. The worst case scenario would be if it ends after they get together and before he builds some self confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez I can tell this takes place in a more progressive office place but having to worry about what you say or do in work for "sexual harassment" sounds exhausting and just plain dumb.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These guys... the day they finally become a couple I'll open a bottle of wine in their honor.

I will be surprised if he actually does return her feelings, cause as it is now, it is clear he shows absolutely no romantic attraction to her.

Hopefully when/if it does happen, it won't be too sudden and unnatural of a shift in character for him.
Remember, he's like that because his wife left him because he was always working and never made time for family.

Users who are viewing this thread