Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 9 Ch. 48 - Start of the 3rd year of Junior High!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for picking it up, this series is so cute it was a shame to let it hanging.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! I think your translation reads very well into English. A little stilted at times maybe, but it's still very good.

Group Leader
dont upload mtl translations
They aren't direct Machine translation, I run them through several programs and then see if it make sesne or not. if they do then I edit it down to make them sound better and then typeset it in manually. If they don't make sense (which is rare, so far only once on chapter 49 rn) I just use context and or google if its like a proverb or something

They aren't direct Machine translation, I run them through several programs and then see if it make sesne or not. if they do then I edit it down to make them sound better and then typeset it in manually. If they don't make sense (which is rare, so far only once on chapter 49 rn) I just use context and or google if its like a proverb or something
If you'd like someone who knows Japanese to look over the MTLs I would happily do so just to make sure nothing is too out of shape. This series is especially difficult to translate and I know by experience. If you're open to talking I can send you my discord.

Great to see my favorite manga series getting some attention though.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the TL for this manga, I remember getting spoiled by someone doing the ending but I wanted to read the entire thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. It's the "it's christmas holiday, so i have a time to translate this forgotten manga series" moment we're all been waiting for.

Thank you for picking this up, mate :glee: .
See you all in the next chapter (or in the next year, idk)

Group Leader
Ah, yes. It's the "it's christmas holiday, so i have a time to translate this forgotten manga series" moment we're all been waiting for.

Thank you for picking this up, mate :glee: .
See you all in the next chapter (or in the next year, idk)
I'm halfway done with chapter 49 so should be only 1-2 days instead of years!

Group Leader
If you'd like someone who knows Japanese to look over the MTLs I would happily do so just to make sure nothing is too out of shape. This series is especially difficult to translate and I know by experience. If you're open to talking I can send you my discord.

Great to see my favorite manga series getting some attention though.
Oh my thank you that sounds great! Would be nice to be sure I didn't butcher any parts. If you're willing to help a bit that would be greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread