Miss Angel and Miss Devil

I thought they were supposed to be super powerful warriors, why are they getting beaten up by an oversized armadillo

Please update moreeeee I need moreeee😭😭😭 thank you soo much writer for this wonderful story😘 I think I need to read for the second time from the start will waiting a new chapter from you😘😘😘 Thank you for making my year better

Hi uhm, do they have schedule for updates? Or is it just at random times when they have free time? Thanks for the updates tho! ♥

Thankyou for translation!Please keep your Hard work!Can’t wait for next chapter!Last chapter form this author Is 252!Thankyou i really love you!Anyway fighting!Keep thinking positive! I hope your day will be nice! 💗❤️

Dex-chan lover
i... think i've become obsessed with this manga... like seriously once the last chapter ended i was like "already?" and felt dead, like what else is there left? also is there a regular update like it comes out with a new one every week?

Will you guys translate again? I saw there are more chapters already butit's been 7th months withou any new translated chapters:meguuusad::meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread