Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 107

I'm curious to see Ibelin again. I want to see her reaction if/when she doesn't become the Lady of the Hunt!

Thank you for the updates. So hyped for this drama to unfold.🍿😏

@nevity Ikr. Ibeline did look dodgy after that whole arwinXlatte incident. I’m wondering if she’s actually a friend.

we need moar arwin... but does Kenneth end up
falling for Latte
?

Dex-chan lover
All these handsome boys, but the only waifu for me... is Bishot.... 💕

Thank youuu!!
Wish there is an arwinxlatte moment in the next chapter😄

I think that thing are going bad for Ibelin and that she may be a twofaced bitch ... I hope my dear Latte will end up with Arwin

@knight_noble right? at first, i thought it was going to be that trope where the novel's heroine ends up being protective of the mc because in one of arwin and ibeline's conversations, she emphasized "my friend" but now, it's weirdly different

@arisa05

in the novel he does not, they do become very close friends though!

But there is an alternate “side story” which explores if she does end up with Kenneth lol but a few people in the fandom want to believe that this story doesn’t exist LMAO

It's been a while since we've seen Kenneth! I wonder if he'll somehow team up with our MC to win the hunt...?

thank you for the chapters!!! i know this scene is gonna take months to finish but is the story already coming to an end? i seems like arwin and latte are just getting started romantically.

Users who are viewing this thread