Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourredhead can you please spoil me a bit more about the novel?

is the heroine evil ?
Does Arwin and Latte end up together?
is Peridott the real villain ?

@Mapleowo @Somenobody @jaelion
he would actually appear in the event. latte would be targeted by the pig and tried to flee using a magic scroll but it seems like the pig followed her. arwin, on the other hand, sensed that something was wrong and opened the gps, at first she was in this one place but moved to another place very fast which seemed weird (fleeing using the magic scroll), so before latte was attacked by the pig, arwin killed it.

This has probably been mentioned a million times before I noticed it... but I love that the little Arwin doll is on her left ring finger on page 1 😍

I ship them so hard 🤗

Thank you so much! I love this one :) Arwin and Latte are so cute <3 Can't wait to see their next meeting
I think the art is improving over time, really nice

That zoom in on Miss Placed Eyes at the end tho. Maybe Arwin was watching Latte's interaction with Kenneth 😮

Anyways, Thank you for your hard work BUCCI GANG!

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhh thanks for the triple update!!!!
I feel like a lot of exciting stuff is about to happen! I can't wait <3

Yay, thanks for all the chapters!
Latte looks soooo cute~ Can't wait for Arwin to come and be jelly!

Thanks for the update!!!

But regarding the story line.. I feel like absolutely nothings been happening for the past 5 chapters or so??? Like besides the scene with arwin the chapters feel like filler chapters...

@mira995 sure! I don’t remember specifics but i remember enough to answer your questions! And the translations i read were mostly just summaries with some dialogue but they are trustworthy!

Ibelin honestly doesn’t have that much of presence in the rest of the story, tbh, she’s kinda irrelevant and she shows a bit of her true colors in the end which results in Latte realizing their friendship is not worth it, her friendship with Kenneth is more important in the end.

Latte and Arwin do end up together!!! And they have a SON!! Cute af.

Peridot is the main antagonist for the rest of the story! I’m sure you’ll see why I’m the next few chapters, shit will go down.

So everyone noticed Ibelin is really sketchy but what if she teams up with Peridot. Or what if Peridot ends up saving Latte...? Either way, I'm so excited to see evil Ibelin and to finally see the plot moving further.

Damn, isn't the plot one of the novel's final plots? I wonder if the artist will draw that extra with the switch

She looks so pretty dressed up! And looks even pretty in the edited end cap picture!

I hope Arwin shows up and catches the biggest game and gives it to Latte! Would be so cute!

Thank you for translating so many new chapters!

@it_is_moi The only reason Peridot is targeting Latte is because she didn’t agree on betraying ibelin, so we can cut out that there really isnt a possible way of those two teaming up, since both are rivals in this series

@Shunrei I guess you're right but I thought it could happen because both Peridot and Ibelin (or at least I guess so) want Arwin to fall for them and not Latte.
But You're right it might not be a good enough reason for them to team up.... I guess we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread