Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 107

I’m glad there’s finally some actual movement toward plot progression. The funny gags were nice as a supplement but oh man did it get tired out FAST. I hope those bald muscle bandits don’t waste anymore chapters.

YES THANK YOU FOR MASS UPDATE and I think the gag pages felt so slow bc of the update times. If they were mass released at once then it wouldn't have seemed so long. But yay! Can't want to read the translated chapters instead of just looking at the raws!!

Dex-chan lover
Smooth hair Lotte isn't real, she can't hurt you
The credits:

Kenneth is really turning into a friend lol dare i say, best friend? if he could see past through whatever disdain he has, i think they'd make a pretty funny pair.

Arwin's absolutely enamored with Latte and I Can't blame him. She's hilarious and cool ✋😔 Latte just wants to watch the drama unfold in front of her.

The prince,,, he's funny, but in a way that when Latte and him are together, they both become little shits to each other. He gets the least amount of screentime so maybe he'll be the one for Ibelin?

IBELINE is sketchy. I know y'all notice it! She seemed to like Latte at first but??? i think after Arwin publicly chose her over Ibelin in the festival, she's becoming a bit hostile? wack

I really hope we get some arwinx latte time. I thought he would come save her from the bandits in the previous chaps but that didn't happen.... but I'm looking forward to it!

I don't want her to have straight hair. everyone has it it's boring. I hope it doesn't stay for ever cause that hair is her identity and it looks so cute on her. T-T

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
I can't wait to see the drama of the competition yay~~
@Nanapie613
Knowing Latte's hair, it probably won't stay straight for long anyways

Group Leader
All those big space for one person? Lol why did i take it as a flag for.. 2 person ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread