Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
Oh myyy
Where is latte tho?? And miss placed eyes?
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT ILL DO WITHOUT Y'ALL 🥺💕💕

@chuchuchoerry Definitely not just you. There's really too much filler now. The funny chapters were funny because the humor was relevant to the story (when was the last time? I struggle to remember). Now we have too many forced and repetitive comedy scenes with random unimportant characters. I don't care about that knight, just as I didn't care about those muscular bandits. I wish the author stopped messing with readers like this, inserting a full chapter of nothing right into a tense situation involving the main characters. Rather than piquing the reader's interest, such methods stifle it with disappointment.

Fed-Kun's army
@rdirf oh god the muscle bandit chapters were so unfunny, i legit realized that there was nothing important with this chapter by like the third page and skimmed through the rest of the it. theres so much going on with those bandits (im not even gonna get into the possible racial dynamics of it, like really? big dumb darkskinned bandits? we love it see it korea 🙄) and the humor was so godawful that it was just funny faces and running gags, as if the readers are like five and we need to have laugh tracks to tell us were supposed to laugh. this series has just kind of fallen from its place for me, but i kind of wish that the author would take this story more seriously, even if its a comedy.

@chuchuchoerry Yeah, the whole "funny appearance" angle disturbs me too, what with that bald family knight and then those fat princes of a foreign country, etc. It's cheap.

In the novel, wasn't watching Latte faint the first time Arwin called her by her name instead of customer? Why would the artist leave that out?

I wish there would be more focus on the main story, but I still really love this manhwa.
Good news, though! To anyone who might be interested, someone just started translating the novel. I saw it on NU~!

Users who are viewing this thread