Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 93

@kagamimocchi Ikr I thought @serverclosed read the original novel or something like that because it was questionable when Latte was accused harming Ibeline with bookshelf in the library, she just like.. "I trust you, latte but even if YOU DID I believe you had your own reason". WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??? Sooo shady

@Saeko13
I read too many transmigration story to think maybe Ibeline is transmigrator too, or she is actually a fake White lotus.
I hope I'm wrong, but maybe the author is planning a plot twist

Fed-Kun's army
Love is an open door they say, but I'm not ready to see his love for torture devices or a room filled with her pictures. Don't tell me this will be Miketsukami 2.0? Or is that her room now and he's gonna lock her up like Rapunzel? Not because of an evil stepmother, but a yandere angelic psychopath. Mommy, I'm scared. (This is clearly just my delusions right?)

I think Ibelin is prob going to lose her marbles because Arwin is not falling for her. In the chapter where Latte is framed and Arwin transports Latte, Ibelin doesn’t defend her and looks worried at Latte and Arwin’s interactions. Ibelin just makes one of those backhanded comments, like when Latte was accused of stalking the Duke, that implies Latte is capable of doing what she’s accused of and highlights Ibelin’s “understanding” character. Even Duke genuinely stands up for her. Ibelin also never asks Latte about herself or stands up for her when the other socialites pick on her because she’s so self-involved. Ibelin not gonna turn out to be a good guy, prob less psycho than Lady P but for sure she’s gonna short circuit and do something shady to Latte.

World's best tour: Outer wall, outer wall, outer wall, inside of brick wall, Arwin's bedroom.

Also guess poor gandalf's losing his beard. At least it's not all his money.

Users who are viewing this thread