Miss Not-So Sidekick

I really liked the premise and the overall story, but I feel like its dragging... like there's so much filler, and some story lines do nothing of importance (doesn't move the story along, nor develop character, etc). Like let's get back to what's going on with our MC-chan, Ibaline, and the three fishes please!

Guys theory
Ibelin is the author of the story. Cause from the chapter 1 where before our female protagonist become latte, she's kim hyejung that reads "the flower of the beast". The novel isn't updating and I theorise that maybe the author wake up as Ibelin because of Ibelin's action in other chapters¿¿. Idk hahahalol

Aggregator gang
I think the harem is apon Iblien but it dies.
and tbh in the mangas, I read where there is a [reverse] harem but there's no tag for it
and also just my opinion but I don't like harems, so I'm kinda glad

and call me an ass but I think google translate is drunk or ships people very aggressively, cause if google translate translates the title in Korean from kakopage it translates to "Missing bridesmaids" or in the original "miss bridesmaid" and if you search it in the box thing it translates to "Thank you so much". plz explain

Some people are translating this on Instagram so I hope Buccigang will just be honest and drop this. So, other scanlation can pick this up.

@yeolmeuiumma07 I like this Buccigang better because they have better quality in terms of cleaning and pasting of the translation. I also like their format better. Although I understand the one in instagram is sort of more ahead in terms of chapters, I prefer reading it this way. Plus posting on instagram is pretty dangerous because the author might see.

@Choco223 I'm not saying that people should read on Instagram. It's up to people what they want to do with their lives (it's ways-ways anyway) What I mean is Buccigang should give up because I'm sure other fan translators will take over. Latte is an interesting story. I'm buying the legit translated ones on tappytoon as well. If I could buy the official raws, I would do it as well (but, my territory is not letting me). I used to appreciate their hard work but now, it's a different story.

This is one of my favourites and it makes me so sad that it's just being left behind like this. I wish bucci would just drop it already, so that others can pick it up and finally work on it

Its kinda cruel for people to be telling Bucci to drop this. Nobody is stopping other scan groups from uploading 1-99+ on their own if they dont want to wait.

with covid 19 going on its understandable that there is going to be a delay because people do have to ensure they're healthy and safe before they can work on translating, cleaning etc and posting this for us. Maybe different teams work on this within the bucci group and theyre busy. We just dont know but we can be patient at the very least and show support when they do update.

on that note, Thank you for all your hard work! I hope your group is doing ok and staying healthy during this pandemic.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Bucci Gang for the translations!

And for people complaining that they want Bucci to drop this: go read on IG then. No one is forcing you to read their translations. It's plain rude amd dismissive of their efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread