Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost

Group Leader
@Truerror

Sorry for taking so long! I've been working a lot and I was also caught in a translating slump. Hopefully this new chapter will make it up to you!

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!! Another one! Get ready for your diabetic comas, and bring on the cute!!

51d5j7.jpg

2n70f8p.jpg

@Freylan YAAAASSSS!! THANK YOU!!

Double the loli, double the cuteness.. I wish I could double the rating I gave this manga, but Mangadex doesn't allow ratings higher than 10... 🤗

what's that cv. hiroshi kamiya stuff supposed to mean? Is it giving credit for something?

Poor little lolis are scared... even though they're a ghost and a nekomata.

Also, thank you for the double release!

Isn't this basically daily releases for the last 3 days, i don't think the pace will keep up but it's been a pleasure getting a daily dose of this

Group Leader
@Zaldun

I'm posting daily until I catch up to current, which is sitting at chapter 21 with updates weekly.

Double-page supporter
this is what happen if Kobayashi is not a maid otaku but lolicon, and instead of maid dragon she got loli ghost...

The unfortunate story of an overworked office worker whose mind goes a tiny bit off kilter and begins receiving extremely vivid hallucinations. This manga is the story of her decent into madness because of schizophrenia and depression. Also has cute loli girls, so it can't be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread