Missing Chapters - Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, not sure if this the right place but cant find anything related, so i'm just gonna ask.

How does one report missing chapters ??

I just added a serie to my reading list but there are a bunch of chapters missing, what is the protocol for this problem ??

Usually sited have a report missing or broken feature but on this one it does not have, if it has i cant find it. can some one help me here :)

Thanks
ASilva

Solution

You don't. We don't guarantee that any specific chapters are available on MD, and we're not responsible for creating or uploading missing chapters - there is no "missing chapter" report option for a reason.

In the vast majority of cases, chapters are "missing" because they never existed in the first place.
MD@Home
Usually sited have a report missing or broken feature but on this one it does not have, if it has i cant find it
You can use Chapter Report or Tittle Report if the issue cover than more chapter.
image-2023-02-07-104008157.png
image-2023-02-07-104146996.png

For issue that need discussion and help from other user you can make thread in Data Improvement under Community Contribution
image-2023-02-07-104239626.png

For further information read the guide first before you post thread there 🤗

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator

You don't. We don't guarantee that any specific chapters are available on MD, and we're not responsible for creating or uploading missing chapters - there is no "missing chapter" report option for a reason.

In the vast majority of cases, chapters are "missing" because they never existed in the first place.

Solution
Custom title
Staff
Developer
If there are missing chapters, you can help by uploading them!

...Except, as mentioned, they're usually missing for a reason, most often due to them never existing. Outside of user-created content, we only allow scanlations on the site (not rips of official releases), and even them only if the group that made them doesn't disallow uploading them here.

There are also plenty of motivated power uploaders out there, so finding older missing scanlations to upload is probably quite a challenge at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread