Misumi-san Can’t See Through - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Misumi-san can't get angry

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this story would go if the characters ware people instead of collections of tropes mashed together.
FL would actually notice ML is a horny teenager that will do anything she says just cuz well, horny teenager.
ML would have a personality and will of his own (even if he would still technically do whatever she says).
Side characters would EXIST, where they hell are they for all these events? How much time skips are we having here really.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this story would go if the characters ware people instead of collections of tropes mashed together.
FL would actually notice ML is a horny teenager that will do anything she says just cuz well, horny teenager.
ML would have a personality and will of his own (even if he would still technically do whatever she says).
Side characters would EXIST, where they hell are they for all these events? How much time skips are we having here really.
The side characters can stay where they are. All I care about is FL.

He's lucky she doesn't care much that he's peeping at her and is only interested in exploring his abilities.
This girl has the heart of a scientist.
... And the body of an AV actress.

Users who are viewing this thread