Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - A Boy Who's the Same as Me

Dex-chan lover
If you crave another blue-balling manga that features a housewife whose name ending with "-nako" and has a husband who has little to no screentime, please give Kinjo no Nanako-san a read. It's a title that I just started working on.
oh ive just started this one, i thought it was an NTR GL, its been years since that got neglected too huh, thanks for picking it up!

Group Leader
Now they have to fuck, that's the rule.
T-they who... :worry:

I hope this means we'll start to see the husband more often.
dd0.png

Dex-chan lover
how old is this dude, anyways? Early 20's and already head of operations for ANY company is way too young 90% of the time. Hell, even a 25 year old might still be considered a little too young. Also isn't japanese company culture very seniority-centric? Is it common for someone so young to be put in charge of important projects?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

If you crave another blue-balling manga that features a housewife whose name ending with "-nako" and has a husband who has little to no screentime, please give Kinjo no Nanako-san a read. It's a title that I just started working on.
I checked out the first chapter and Iiked it enough to bookmark it. I see that you graciously picked up where the previous TL left off three years ago. Thanks for bring another work back from the brink.

Power Uploader
how old is this dude, anyways? Early 20's and already head of operations for ANY company is way too young 90% of the time. Hell, even a 25 year old might still be considered a little too young. Also isn't japanese company culture very seniority-centric? Is it common for someone so young to be put in charge of important projects?
They also have the culture of assigning some new dude a whole project to himself and giving him a fancy tittle with the promise that if he manages to make the work of a whole department by himself for a whole year they might hire some new people and assign them to him once the project is stable and running. Which would also explain why he's basically living at the office now.

Dex-chan lover
They also have the culture of assigning some new dude a whole project to himself and giving him a fancy tittle with the promise that if he manages to make the work of a whole department by himself for a whole year they might hire some new people and assign them to him once the project is stable and running. Which would also explain why he's basically living at the office now.
oooh, ok... that checks out for the psycho shit i expected. They don't call it "corporate slave" for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this make me think Japan Society its a functional Dystopi, that don't care about the well being of their individuals

Users who are viewing this thread