Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Hinako-san's Big Sister

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god, the same trope we've seen in a shit ton of mangas.

Dex-chan lover
I think she's just "playing around" with him, especially after she's seen how protective he is of Hinako. Just wanting to see how he'd react to such a statement.

I mean... I still want to hit her with a shovel and then bury her body somewhere secluded...

Dex-chan lover
.... why doesn't she just beat up the kid, trash the house, and take their valuables, while she's at it lol. Do we need any more? Well, I'll hazard that this is some sort of front she's putting up to CONCEAL HER TRUE INTENTIONS.

Dex-chan lover
Author might have gone a little too hard cuz this lady fucking sucks

*like, shes's way too awful for the inevitable redemption and "it was all a misunderstanding because I love my sister" next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
When I was reading it, I was thinking that this is a very lame way to create tension because that's not how things work. You don't tell a newlywed adult to go home and locking them up. Although, it seems from the comments that people eating this up, which is more lame than the writing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's trolling hard. But I think she's going a little too far and she'll prolly feel bad.

Dex-chan lover
Although, it seems from the comments that people eating this up, which is more lame than the writing.
No, I'd say the writing is more lame in this regard. There's little to no reason for the sister to be acting that way (even if I think she's trolling), especially towards a kid. As you said, it's a very poor (not to mention unbelievable) way of creating tension.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of unnecessary but okay.

Also, begone witch! Return from whence ye came!

Dex-chan lover
I'm with Mii-kun: WHAT?

Well Sakura's plan to take Hinako away aside, I was GOING to say that since Hinako is off the table, then I wouldn't mind seeing Sakura and Mii-kun get more intimate with each other. Maybe even kiss if they really felt comfortable with one another. Alas I definitely don't see that happening after what Sakura said at the end :angery:.

Thank you for the translation (unlike most people here it seems I actually like Sakura for the sole reason that she is kinda being bitchy and messing with Mii-kun a little).

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people making a lot of fuzz about the plot. Sure, it kinda cliche but it just gonna end with Hinako showing to her sister that she's all grown up and her sister able to move on with her life.

Dex-chan lover
GNKCaXc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread