Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Let the Memories Flow with the Wind

Group Leader
The epilogue chapter will be released on March 16 (JST). The reason why it takes a bit longer than usual is because I want to compile the whole series back into the volume/tankobon format (for preservation reason) then release them at the same time, and before to do that, I want to make some edits here and there first to maintain quality control.

If you want to contribute by suggesting a fix or a change, feel free to send me a DM here on MangaDex or on Discord at sixonepm. In the meantime, please enjoy the character design sheets and the commentaries posted by Itokatsu-sensei on Twitter which I translated below.

See you in two weeks!

Itokatsu-sensei : "In the early draft, 'Mitsuba' is supposed to be their surname."
GHlrxI9aYAAwdWp

GHlrxKVakAAzizD

GHlrxMYagAAbdPs

GHlrxI_bUAAAYKI

GHlr23jbkAAPn9r

GHlr25BbcAAV5kS

GHlr26SbUAAPjfx

Itokatsu-sensei : "The design for Hinako is inspired and developed from a photograph of Rachel McAdams, a Hollywood actress. Her fluffy hair and the color palette of her outfit remain in the design."
GHlr7Z-b0AAEJz3

GHlr7a8bYAAzCxF

GHlr7e9bQAEgE5Q

GHlr7fBaAAAkJ8H

Sources: [1] [2] [3]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work translating this series! I read Shirogane no Nina years ago and really enjoyed that series so I was glad to have another manga by Itokatsu to read. I’m not sure if you’re looking for a new project, but I’d love to see Otonari Little Witch translated as well. I believe it’s ongoing. Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this one, I had a great time with it. :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
This was nice until the end. I'm still not sure what the message was supposed to be. Leave your friends and family who've actually shown they care about you to be with your shitty dad again since he played catch with you for five minutes?

Dex-chan lover
The epilogue chapter will be released on March 16 (JST). The reason why it takes a bit longer than usual is because I want to compile the whole series back into the volume/tankobon format (for preservation reason) then release them at the same time, and before to do that, I want to make some edits here and there first to maintain quality control.

If you want to contribute by suggesting a fix or a change, feel free to send me a DM here on MangaDex or on Discord at sixonepm. In the meantime, please enjoy the character design sheets and the commentaries posted by Itokatsu-sensei on Twitter which I translated below.

See you in two weeks!

Itokatsu-sensei : "In the early draft, 'Mitsuba' is supposed to be their surname."
GHlrxI9aYAAwdWp

GHlrxKVakAAzizD

GHlrxMYagAAbdPs

GHlrxI_bUAAAYKI

GHlr23jbkAAPn9r

GHlr25BbcAAV5kS

GHlr26SbUAAPjfx

Itokatsu-sensei : "The design for Hinako is inspired and developed from a photograph of Rachel McAdams, a Hollywood actress. Her fluffy hair and the color palette of her outfit remain in the design."
GHlr7Z-b0AAEJz3

GHlr7a8bYAAzCxF

GHlr7e9bQAEgE5Q

GHlr7fBaAAAkJ8H

Sources: [1] [2] [3]
Can you put all of these as an "extra" when you upload it???

And thank you for all of the hard work...

Dex-chan lover
Well, it wasn't playing a boombox in the rain, but it'll do. 10/10, great ending.

Dex-chan lover
there goes a really good laid-back country-side manga. aaaaahhh bittersweet.

Thank you for your hardwork SL team!

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome manga but bittersweet ending for now (hope the epilogue will turn reduce the bitter part)
Ty for all your hard work with the translation and editing.

Double-page supporter
Kinda feel incomplete maybe because I need to see epilogue first

Be advice that what yuuta said about "I love you, hinako-san", is love as in sister figure, coz we always have one that misunderstood the meaning

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. I am sad that he never called her Hinako-nee or onee-san. Looking forward to the extra chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread