Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Let the Memories Flow with the Wind

Group Leader
The epilogue chapter will be released on March 16 (JST). The reason why it takes a bit longer than usual is because I want to compile the whole series back into the volume/tankobon format (for preservation reason) then release them at the same time, and before to do that, I want to make some edits here and there first to maintain quality control.

If you want to contribute by suggesting a fix or a change, feel free to send me a DM here on MangaDex or on Discord at sixonepm. In the meantime, please enjoy the character design sheets and the commentaries posted by Itokatsu-sensei on Twitter which I translated below.

See you in two weeks!

Itokatsu-sensei : "In the early draft, 'Mitsuba' is supposed to be their surname."
GHlrxI9aYAAwdWp

GHlrxKVakAAzizD

GHlrxMYagAAbdPs

GHlrxI_bUAAAYKI

GHlr23jbkAAPn9r

GHlr25BbcAAV5kS

GHlr26SbUAAPjfx

Itokatsu-sensei : "The design for Hinako is inspired and developed from a photograph of Rachel McAdams, a Hollywood actress. Her fluffy hair and the color palette of her outfit remain in the design."
GHlr7Z-b0AAEJz3

GHlr7a8bYAAzCxF

GHlr7e9bQAEgE5Q

GHlr7fBaAAAkJ8H

Sources: [1] [2] [3]
These extras are quite interesting, you should probably merge the commentary and the pages and publish the chapter as an extra.

Group Leader
Kinda feel incomplete maybe because I need to see epilogue first

Be advice that what yuuta said about "I love you, hinako-san", is love as in sister figure, coz we always have one that misunderstood the meaning
What was the original Japanese?

Group Leader
I’d love to see Otonari Little Witch translated as well.
Yes, I'm aware of that series, but the best I can do for now is to put it on my list since I want to take a break/hiatus first before doing another series and I'm prioritizing completed one first. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm still not sure what the message was supposed to be.
To me the message is simply that you can't run away from your problems (in Mitsuba's case, it's his poor academic performance and his fear of his parents because of that), and in order to solve those problems in a healthy manner one must have a well-structured "internal home".

In this one book I currently read (The Price of Privilege by Madeline Levine), it's defined as "(a) welcoming and restorative psychological structure that children need to construct in order to be at ease internally as well as out in the world. It is where kids—where all of us—retreat to when we need to 'pull it together', 'think it over', or just take care of ourselves," and I think his life in Hamamatsu representing how Mitsuba builds his own internal home.

Can you put all of these as an "extra" when you upload it???
In the volume format you mean? I haven't thought about that honestly, but I'll take that into consideration (the problems I can think for now is that both have different resolutions and I don't know how to incorporate the commentaries into the pages, but we'll see).

These extras are quite interesting, you should probably merge the commentary and the pages and publish the chapter as an extra.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I probably won't release them as a chapter.

What was the original Japanese?
It's 「日菜子さん大好きだよ」.
GHq0OXpbwAAwf-o

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In the volume format you mean? I haven't thought about that honestly, but I'll take that into consideration (the problems I can think for now is that both have different resolutions and I don't know how to incorporate the commentaries into the pages, but we'll see).
It doesn't have to be the volume format, you could also just post it as "Extra" like chapters and have the chapter covers and table of contents posted (like how the individual chapters are posted).

So that a person won't have to go into the comments to see these images...

Dex-chan lover
The epilogue is gonna be Kanami tracking him down in Tokyo, right?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I'm sorry, kinda, but even at the end I'll still say Hinako is hot af. Her rough sketch didn't look bad either if you ask me. I'm so weak to short-haired women).

hey i was wondering that when he said that he "loved her".... in which way does he love her??

Dex-chan lover
This has been a very beautiful manga with an even more beautiful end.

thank you for your work tl

Group Leader
hey i was wondering that when he said that he "loved her".... in which way does he love her??
The phrase itself is ambiguous. With the context of the rest of the manga in mind, I'd wager it's familial love.

Also, a small gripe: No good-bye hug‽ C'mon, we were owed at least that much.

The phrase itself is ambiguous. With the context of the rest of the manga in mind, I'd wager it's familial love.

Also, a small gripe: No good-bye hug‽ C'mon, we were owed at least that much.
yeah i was thinking the same thing ....thank you for confirming it

Users who are viewing this thread