Mitsuba Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Collaboration

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! I love the little chibis of Mitsuba, despite the seriousness of the story lol

love how the other noble lady might support her , even if she has her own reasons

(tho other than 'rising up' in the world, assuming she's immortal, what will happen if it goes to the future/'modern' time, assuming the LN went that far ahead, i do remember her staring at a 'television' chapter one, maybe she'll be some kinda assassin?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
chop-lego.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The nobles are only looking at Mitsubas achievements as a means to an end, which is why Mitsuba and the Director are able to manipulate them on a grand scale.
i dk if it'd go too over the top but be interesting i f they made a bomb (either a physical one) to eliminate all the nobles (or like through gas/poisoning them or so)

Dex-chan lover
She was watching tv before she got isekai'd.
i just assumed she was just some immortal soul/creation? After all there isn't an isekai tag unless she has power to gaze int oteh future or so

I mean, there's not even a reincarnation tag either unless it reveals what Mitsuba 'really is' like 50 chapters into the LN or whatever , even tho it mentions some kinda 'curse', unless the novel makes it more clear that she "reinvented" the guillotine rather than giving that scientist?/researcher lady a vague idea/concept and they just go with some blueprints or so

Dex-chan lover
I guess Mitsuba remembers the guillotine? I wonder what else she remembers.

Double-page supporter
What a happy bonding time between a foster mother and their innocent child.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a world of magic, with technology advanced enough to have cannons and rifle guns, yet they haven't even come up with the guillotine yet? Still relying on the executioner to use a sword or axe up to that point? And they call this a 'humane execution device'?

So would the iron maiden, wooden horse, brass bull, and the stretcher be 'inhumane execution devices' in their world?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!! Chibi Mitsuba is peak cuteness as always, in contrast to the story lol. Love it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread