Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 25 - Mr. Mitsuishi and the Past

Group Leader
Assuming you're trying your best, thanks for the translation! You might need to practice a bit more before posting again though
Yea sorry! my first time I just didn't want to wait for another 4 months or smth lol

Dex-chan lover
:chad: I forgot what this series was about so why give a fuck about reading anyway

reu

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for fast release but...oh well it's bearable and I've seen worse
248044045_1363591917428923_6425891125953322407_n.jpg
holy crap that wheelbarrow is massive

Dex-chan lover
Dude, My brain almost melted trying to read it, but nonetheless thanks for putting effort, having something is better than having nothing.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell did I just read?! If anyone understands what's happening please explain it to me

Contributor
This scan is... Woof. Kinda rough. (Ruff if we're doing dog puns).

Dex-chan lover
Although what you say is understandable, there are other problems here. Some pages are not cleared (japanese and English texts at the same time), there is missing text and one page has not been translated at all, albeit one or the two-word sentences.
I do get translation is hard, but this is just unfinished work.
That was the leader of the group that is actually TLing this series, not the person who released this chapter TL.

Group Leader
That was the leader of the group that is actually TLing this series, not the person who released this chapter TL
wdym? i "translated" horribly but it was me lol
edit: im blind and didnt read mb lmaoo

Last edited:
Group Leader
if ur seeing empty bubbles it's my fault because i just couildn't for the life of me find a somewhat readable translation so i just decided to skip it and just posted

Dex-chan lover
This was an experience. I felt the connections in my brain unhook one by one. Strands connecting idea to idea fell into hungry oblivion. Voids formed. Potential lost. Recognition and comprehension collapsed. Perseverance propped the mind. Concepts spilled over and words spared meaning. Nikujaga.

Users who are viewing this thread