Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 34 - Nudity is Really Powerful

Group Leader
But where comes the "stabbing with knife" ome from??? It can't just be the people die when they are stabbed line?

edit: oh it's"mama, people die when they are stabbed" and she is holding a knife. Still see little reason to assume she actually went through with it, but I at least see where this came from now
Hajime's mom was shown to be extremely jealous towards his father to the point of being paranoid about Hajime inheriting his so-far-unconfirmed womanizing tendencies. In chapter 21 she also says to Yuuka literally that she killed him, though Danke fürs Lesen understandably rendered it "he's dead to me", because really, who would have expected that to be an actual murder confession.
This series must be a nightmare to translate, second guessing yourself every other word.

"frog ghost waiting at home? no, that can't be right"
I'm still paranoid that rendering "konnyaku human" as "jelly baby" for the sake of funny in the last chapter is going to come back to haunt me somehow if Shirosawa reveals that this universe has actual people composed of tuber jelly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol that guy's mom pulled out a knife😂😂
I thought I'd seen the craziest this series can go, evidently I was sorely mistaken

Dex-chan lover
I was deciding whether to pick this up and jumped to the last chapter. Needless to say I was confused so I went to check the comments and everyone else is confused too.
What the fuck is this manga?

Double-page supporter
I should've read the title before reading the chapter lol that sure was unexpected

Double-page supporter
Second to last page: Author wakes up.
"Why? What? What was I doing? Oh I wrote chapter 34. What did I write? How do I end this chapter? I don't understand any of this.
Let's just end it with a panel where she eats some spaghetti he made."

Dex-chan lover
Prison School energy is so strong on this chapter LOL. The beautiful art yet devious and surreal scenes I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread