Mix - Ch. 129 - Because he's Tachibana Souichirou

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that last pitch out of the zone? He got a lucky call didn't he?

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Waahhh! I don't want the brothers to start fighting over the mound! I think Adachi was making it perfectly clear where Sou needs to be on this team, but I wouldn't put it past him to draw out some tension. Sou is really talented. "I forgot the pitcher is me." That's so cute lmao 😂😂 His brain is still wired for Tou, and he forgot he can't throw the pitches he'd normally ask for. He looks pretty tired for not having pitched a full game, but he has been playing the entire time I guess. And also, he's technically playing two positions at once. Hang in there, Sou!

I guess this is the last we'll see of Harada for a while? Poor guy. I hope he gets some justice later. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Harada is the hero we deserve, but the one who don't need right now

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that last pitch out of the zone? He got a lucky call didn't he?
I think so, too. Sou probably increased the speed a little to match Touma's pitches, but lost control of it.
He looks pretty tired for not having pitched a full game, but he has been playing the entire time I guess. And also, he's technically playing two positions at once.
I do enjoy how much Adachi makes us appreciate catchers, they remain in the shadow of pitchers and batters way too often. I doubt that Sou will be able to finish the game without allowing any more hits, as it'd be hard even for a genius like him to keep doing both jobs at the same time for two more innings. Natsuno could make an error, too. A tough spot for Meisei, indeed.
I guess this is the last we'll see of Harada for a while? Poor guy. I hope he gets some justice later.
To think about it, there's nothing else for Harada to do at the moment. He wouldn't stay at home patiently, and he won't be forgiven any soon, so it's only logical for him to go off somewhere. But maybe Adachi has some additional plot in store for him.

Users who are viewing this thread