Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 3 - Buried

Supporter
Huh? Not even a thing? We came back to normal, daily life, just like that? His friend died, some random girl is impersonating her for unknown reason and he just hang with her up just like nothing happened? Plus after seeing how crazy she can be, smashing glass or pot (whatever) on her head? Really? Nothing?
Nah, skip for me, that's way to convenient writing.
Way i see it, there's enough of the old girl in the new one for him to feel okay with her and he's genuinely curious about what's actually happening. Danger doesn't seem to register with him.

Dex-chan lover
So he bullies him (for money he doesn't have), but everything is fine cause he has a sad backstory now? I mean I get it the main is a good boy who believes in the good of everything and is kinda of stupid, but why is the crazy chick so open in "helping" him.....she is the reason he was suspended in the first place XD
Aside from what this Miyu openly says this chapter, she's investigating who mislead the real Miyu before her death. She now has leverage over the bully who delayed Yuushin. By the end of the act she'll probably have another suspect.

It's interesting when characters grow beyond innocense in thrillers, but I'm not optimistic. It's rare enough that this story with a title about a girl has an excuse for a total guy POV and barely fleshing out the girl's internal life. :pout:

Dex-chan lover
"Miyu-chan" is going to turn out to be the one that drove the real Miyu-chan into suicide or something. That is the twist, this I predict.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing the dad died of something and the mother was probably a house-wife who is now completely despondent to the point that they literally can't even throw trash out but apparently can bag most of it up. Bullshit excuses for the bully of course, hell, even the damn kid could throw out the garbage on the way to school.

And I'm sure in Japan there has to be some form of assistance for people in this situation just like elsewhere unless its a "muh honor" situation.

Dex-chan lover
Overly nice MCs can be annoying. Don’t over do it man. This new girl needs to keep him in check I guess

Supporter
The US has homeowner's associations and they can be similarly petty and shitty
I mean, the various rules that an HOA (COA in my case) puts out, I understand; but also no one's come around to my place to shame me for not logging into the Board Members' Zoom call.

Dex-chan lover
I can't even be mad at this Yuushin dude he is a genuinely nice guy.

There's "nice" and there's "fucking doormat". The latter deserves no pity when he doesn't even learn the lesson that is constantly and literally being beat into him.

Fed-Kun's army
New Miyu wants Murai alive for now to be able to investigate further for leads. But I wonder just how deep does this rabbit hole goes…

Supporter
I mean, the various rules that an HOA (COA in my case) puts out, I understand; but also no one's come around to my place to shame me for not logging into the Board Members' Zoom call.
We occasionally get stuff stuck to our door if we're not active enough on NextDoor for the Board's liking.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of trash disposal system they have. Trash bags inside the house is one thing, but why would there be external buildup? Aren't there garbage trucks?
I'm pretty sure I've heard that in some places in Japan, you have to bring your trash out to the truck when it comes through. It plays a tune to let everybody know it's here, and then you bring out your trash to the truck. So if the mum is too depressed to do anything, and the trash truck only comes when the kid is in school, I guess it could happen.

"Miyu-chan" is going to turn out to be the one that drove the real Miyu-chan into suicide or something. That is the twist, this I predict.

I think she is either her secret twin sister or it same real Miyu-chan (in the last case, maybe undead).

Users who are viewing this thread