Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 3 - Buried

Double-page supporter
ffs guilible like that gives me cancer

I am almost thinking is darn justifying the bullying of someone so darn stupid (still not but fffffkkkk)

Dex-chan lover
Meh.. first chapter was really good but with the hook out, now that we know that Miyu is just some weird girl... I dont know where this is going but we will see i guess.
I hoped for something more supernatural or disturbing. Seeing your long lost friend and then realizing she was dead is some good premise, shame.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? Not even a thing? We came back to normal, daily life, just like that? His friend died, some random girl is impersonating her for unknown reason and he just hang with her up just like nothing happened? Plus after seeing how crazy she can be, smashing glass or pot (whatever) on her head? Really? Nothing?
Nah, skip for me, that's way to convenient writing.
Consider: If crazy, why hot?

Dex-chan lover
love the art but man after so many works of this author i have read wish they could give the main character some actually depth to them and not just a plot device to progress the story.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand being depressed for losing a loved one, be distant to previous friends, even having a short fuse and ending up saying things that you don't want to. However, the kid crossed the line by being violent to his friend and stealing on top of it.
A friend is the greatest treasure you can have when you're depressed, if you don't know how to treat good friends - then you simply don't deserve any until you learn but this kid doesn't seem to want to put any effort in learning and prefers to drown on his own misery.
It also doesnt help when his mother is like that doing exactly what you said. He's still a kid just starting highschool, will follow the one example he has from mom

Supporter
Yuushin, you might not be aware of the concept as a kid, but normal people don't extort and steal money from others when in need, they get a job.

Dex-chan lover
And we should emphatize with this guy bullying other people just because his dad was gone and her mother depressed and he had such sad back story? Fuck off!

Dex-chan lover
womp womp cry about it.
Seriously are we supposed to be fucking sad for him now? I don't give a shit about your situation, don't go around and fucking bully and extorted others for their own money. Being poor doesn't give you the right to take others' money bozo

Banned
What Im thinking is that what happened to the Bully's family might be connected to either the real childhood friend or the fake one.

Dex-chan lover
The deal is, trash pickup in Japan isn't usually a free public service, it's one you gotta pay for. Sometimes pretty expensive. One of my expat buds used to have endless tales of woe about it. Something you notice if you ever go over to Tokyo or another big city, public trash cans are few and far between.

So basically, all the trash piling up does signify that his mom's a mess, but more than that it signifies that they're broke.

Meanwhile, so far this deal is hell of spooky and I'm into it.

At least it went full stupid relatively quick - not so much time wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread