Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi

You might not be able to fix her but whatever the hell is wrong with her is kinda hotter 🔥🔥🔥

Nawww bruhhh I think this might be a Yandere impersonating Miyu. In reality this girl whoever she is, is a lot older than she looks and has a crazy crush on MC.
That same thing has me thinking. what is everyone tolerance for crazy/yandere? 1 (nope not even the slightest bit ill take my chances with a hungry bear!) to 10 ( I made an order of cute with crazy with extra obsessiveness!)

not again with the bully backstory like no one cares about that it was good already ugh ill read next chapter and if its trash feelsbad dropping this

Dex-chan lover
The fact this was made by the same person as 1-nen gives me great concern. That ending was very on brand.
Good call. This definitely won't be some feel good manga. Weak male protag (check). Strong sadistic girl (looks that way). It's a "The world is terrible and destroying and the best you can do is survive (barely)." sense of life -- oh and the villains will have some sad story excuse in the end.

Power Uploader
:confused: seemed pretty good till the unbelievable random bs drama shit kicked in at the end of ch 1. Too bad there always has to be some extra BS

I’m going to be honest, if Hideki makes this one their only well paced series, then idgaf I just cannot wait to see the first of its kind come to fruition. It feels half rushed right now but at the same time it’s because I’m expecting another painfully slow burn.
Hopefully, more things were planned here than just the first two chapters and the first three characters. The last few things I’ve read from this same author feels very Dragon Ball Z like where the only things planned in advance was what he was going to be paid if he met the deadlines.

Last edited:
That same thing has me thinking. what is everyone tolerance for crazy/yandere? 1 (nope not even the slightest bit ill take my chances with a hungry bear!) to 10 ( I made an order of cute with crazy with extra obsessiveness!)
So with the new chapter its been revealed that the girl has the same birthday as Miyu and that the real Miyu died and she was there when Miyu died. She wants to be the MCs "Friend". We dont know what her purpose is or where the authors trying to go with this but possibly hes trying to break free of the typical "gf/friend replaced by yandere" trope.

Dex-chan lover
We will be reading until either the reason girlie here is doing what she does is revealed, or author-kun fumbles the ball

Comments here have me concerned the latter is the likely outcome

Double-page supporter
This shit gets worst with every page. fuck is this writing?!

I just want this naive kid to break. How can you have lived more than a year in earth and not have suffered hardship or at least grown a pragmatic bone?

The road to hell is paved in kindness. I hope the mc goes to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread