Mizu wa Umi ni Mukatte Nagareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Noise and the Promise

i do not know how this manga made me think this is totally ok
but i'm very happy it did
thanks for the chapter 🙏

Dex-chan lover
That "you" after she ask "name of the person we like" 😆
I guess it is imply, just like the last chapter: he like her.
This also seem fit some of the past few chapter. He when crying say that he want to get angry, but when they actually met, he didn't angry. Not like he have anything to get angry since he can't even remember the lack of his father and his family recover like thing never go wrong. Only later at the beach and then at the restaurant, learn that she feel suffer, he feel will to want punish the cheated mom. He not feel angry for himself, he feel angry because she hurting. This is not

Group Leader
It was a mysterious chapter. Something really important happened.
I love how they interact with each other

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was rooting for Kaede and didn't want these two to fall for one another, but it was done so well that I can't complain.

Dex-chan lover
@mizorin @brubru22 I don't think so, not yet. They get along pretty well now but for her, I think it not reach that yet, she probably still think of him as "good kid", so a younger brother at best. The boy however, I think he like her

Dex-chan lover
"YEAH DAD THIS IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE MAN YOU CUCKED YEARS AGO, SHE'S MUH GIRLFRIEND NOW LOL"

@Tcof26646 , possibly yes
but my rule is i see girl with slant lines on cheek , i start the ship

Dex-chan lover
'Getting run over by a cow' I don't think it would be much different from 'getting rammed by a cow'.

Dex-chan lover
she certainly appreciates him very much as a person; romantically, that's up in the air
really good chapter

Dex-chan lover
Even with the 10 year age gap I kind of hope they end up together.

It would have felt disgusting if the older one was a guy and the younger one was a girl. But I like this one, they are cute... Let the ship sail, maybe the author's gonna make it canon.

this chapter hits so hard (ToT)
i don't think the author is going the romance route but 16 and 26 are not ok under any under any circumstances its disturbing that a lot of you think its normal

Users who are viewing this thread