Mizu wa Umi ni Mukatte Nagareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Flows to the Sea

Power Uploader
KwUXrdB.png

Disappointing ending (and last few chapters for that matter) but overall a good read. Definitely not as good as her first work though.
Thanks for the scanlation guys!

I would have liked to see him end up with the classmate and Him have a more of an older sister younger brother with sakaki but I knew this was going to be the ending it’s so overdone it’s not even surprising. And with how good this story was up until this point it’s a let down to see it end in a way that just doesn’t fit with the rest of the story. Shame but I love this series regardless

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your hard work translating this !

And the ending was great.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was an annoying ending. A 16 year old's infatuation with an older woman he barely knows transforms into true love after a year of not seeing each other? Blech.

Kaede dodged a bullet by not ending up with him.

Dex-chan lover
Now I have to wonder why Izumiya had to fall in love with Nao to begin with, if didn't need to happen. Final volume as a whole wasn't as good at the previous ones. Would've preferred Nao x Kaede with Chisa moving on and being happy.

But I don't mind this either, at least if Kaede couldn't work out, Nao x Chisa ship sailing is a nice thing.

Aggregator gang
People are ragging on him, but every teen dude has had a crush on an older woman before. I'm glad it ended happily.

Dex-chan lover
i do agree the ending is kinda weak but im on Nao x Chisa ship so im happy with its lol maybe its theirs way to get back at the cheating father and mother , if you guys like this consider read the other work from author too if you havn't , its pretty great short read with good ending too .

Dex-chan lover
Anyone talking about how this ship wasn't good and how Nao x Kaede would be better or this ending isn't live up to the rest of the story. I think different, i think you guys is just uncomfortable your self.
since one of the major point of the story is how their parent situation, make it awkward for them to around each other. And try asking yourself, do any of that have anything to do with you feel uncomfortable about them together ?
despite one of the point is they don't want to be hate or hate the other one. But in the end they can moving on, overcome "Scare of being together", Doesn't that more fulfilled
@Laparoscopic lol, it is not grow in that one years, that one year for her to sort out and deal with that feeling, That "scare of being together". Now she just ready.

What just happened? IT'S TOOO FAST LMAO
DONT GET ME WRONG IM A SHIPPER TOO BUT THE ENDING IS KINDA VAGUE? RUSHED? WEAK but ok..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread