Mizudako-chan kara wa Nigerarenai! - Ch. 2 - Favorite Food

Dex-chan lover
Ayye, it's okay to let loose once in a while, it's really especially fun when you play a game that you haven't played for a while. Glad to see that you're somewhat still enjoying this job,best of luck dude. Hope you take a break once in a while. This girl seems like she's a yandere kinda vibes, she's also a little bit scary and shy and over protective of our mc-kun. I'm definitely hooked on this series

Group Leader
I don’t get it what did she mean at the end
Akigai got books on octopus to see if there was any info that was useful. Mizuda said that some of the info did apply to her. that info being that her favorite food is crab. Though in this case, the crab in question was Akigai. She also mentioned that once caught, octopus don't let prey escape. Implying that she won't let Akigai escape from her, like she stated in ch. 0.

t's a roundabout way of conveying her feelings about him, which is why she blushes while saying it, "it's exactly what it means."I

Supporter
I don’t get it what did she mean at the end
Akigai got books on octopus to see if there was any info that was useful. Mizuda said that some of the info did apply to her. that info being that her favorite food is crab. Though in this case, the crab in question was Akigai. She also mentioned that once caught, octopus don't let prey escape. Implying that she won't let Akigai escape from her, like she stated in ch. 0.

t's a roundabout way of conveying her feelings about him, which is why she blushes while saying it, "it's exactly what it means."I
Kani 🦀 Kani 🦀Kani 🦀Kani 🦀

Dex-chan lover
There is another demihuman in the library. I thought he said the only demihuman near him was the guy with cat ears. Or did he mean close like an acquaintance?

Dex-chan lover

Oh I thought it was something like his name meant crab or something 🦀🦀🦀🦀

Users who are viewing this thread