Mizutama Honey Boy

Refreshing.
I have no problem with its development. It is slow, yes, but that doesn't mean there isn't progress.
Mostly Hana to Yume and Lala's comics don't have an aggressive romantic feels in their story line. It's different with many mangas from Dessert, Cheese, Betsucomi, and others which is basically about love. I warn you to learn the concepts from each magazine before you regret reading it. <- you really have to.

Romance here is the main dish but not too much in the spotlight. They usually take stories from daily activities. I don't rule out the possibility that the relationship process was too restrained and stalled though. But this is on the same boat as Takane and Hana. They play with the plot.

I don't say this manga is flawless. Bluntly speaking, I actually feel anxious because the male lead is too gay. (I'm sorry for feeling this way, but I'm not a phobia because of it. In fact, I have friends like that once in the middle school). That's just, it doesn't give a special feeling that makes it an exception. It's more like "even though he is like that, he's good a guy and I love him." - cliche.

Anyway, I still love it for the way it is. You have to enjoy this manga from the cuteness.

Dex-chan lover
Aah~, yup, those extra chapters were exactly what I needed to say goodbye to this story... It's been a long ride, and although maybe a bit dragged out at points, it was always fun and with some really sweet moments from time to time. I'm glad the ending was so satisfying!

Group Leader
Wow, it really did end didn’t it? This was a great series from start to finish

Man I super enjoyed this I loved the hole tomboy girl and feminine boy it gave it a nice spin on the story and I was really happy with the extra chapters I love it when they do that but I will really miss this 😊 but maybe in a years time I will really enjoy reread this too,

I still love this one a lot, and now it has gotten an ending i like as well 🤗

it's cute. I got a little irked by the "you're a girl/boy, so you should..." kind of comments, but that's because I've spent too much time on social media, lol. Otherwise, a fun read. It has some really funny moments.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked this so much, but I could not finish it whatsoever all because of Nanao, he was so annoying and his antics just got so old after the third use of him... I have to drop this thing on the 44th chapter...

Edit : Would've been an easy 8/10 if it weren't for Nanao, but with him It's a 4.5/10

i love reading this series! a lighthearted and fun story + i like slowpaced romance that was ended well so this is a great read (the extra chapters at the end did it for me) <3

I know its alsready completed, i wanna see where mei getting all jealousy, as some rival character appears and tries to woo fuji-kun. well i am 18th chapter now

chapter 46.5 oneshot was really wholesome.....wish it also could have been serialized
edit: This series was wholesome experience XD

Users who are viewing this thread