MMORPG (Grinding edition)

I played a little of almost everything that has already been mentioned in this thread
I spent a lot of time in Tera, Blade & Soul, Drakensang Online, Closers and Eden Eternal (nowadays I stopped of playing all of them because I lack enough time and the computer broke)
But the ones that truly consumed my time and were the most memorable were Grand Chase and Elsword (too bad that KOG (the developer company) is a mercenary bitch and completely screwed both games)
Grand Chase I still play now and then in a private server (the original server closed in 2015) and still have the official posters from the last 3 seasons (Rebirth of Heroes, Eternal and Season V) hanging on my bedroom wall.
Elsword I used to play sporadically with my sister on a private server (cuz the xp curve on the original server was so high that it made the game tedious), but unfortunately the server closed some time ago.

Dex-chan lover
I'm playing PokeMMO currently. If anyone ever wants to play through an older Pokemon game on a rom, I'd recommend doing it on PokeMMO.

Warframe because the combat amazing. you can doing tons of movement in a second split time like bullet jump, shoot that guy, slam attack, And when the sound of slash based weapons easily passing through the enemies' flesh is so satisfying.

Well because im good at trading, i always buy prime when prime vault open.

Users who are viewing this thread