Mo Shi Wei Wang

Wish this was more pages per chapter, takes like 30 seconds to read through the entire chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Qin Yu was killed a few hundred years into the future during the apocalypse due to a misjudgment.
Qin Yu was killed a few HUNDRED years into the future...
...A FEW HUNDRED YEARS...

Something tells me it was not misjudgment, but old age ;p

Power Uploader
Not really a spoiler, but speculation
Never read the raws, but I'm pretty sure the two on the cover image is the sister and brother. Looks like the evolution material is going to do some good shit.

And the protagonist and sister continue to have no brainpower. Wonder how he survived the apocalypse? Sheer luck? The sister is dumber than the Mc, just dump her somewhere.

why do i feel like this is similar to last human? at least the synopsis half of it XD

has the potential to be great or just plain ridiculous or both. the ridiculous parts are not that overwhelming (yet) so i'm still in for the ride

I'd be fine with a once a week upload if it was more than like 9 panels per chapter.

Dull, unremarkable. Both in art and pacing. Its more slice of life than anything else. I wouldnt reccomend it, but I also wouldnt say its trash... it exists.

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂😂Lmao he can now
duplicate himself...
That's so OP.
But since he can only duplicate something once, can he duplicate himself again if his clone dies? Or never again?

If I were him I'd duplicate the sister instead 🤣😂🤣😂 IMOUTO HAREM DESU

Too many things that are just done badly such as: Girl just watched her friend turn into a flesh eating psychopath that murder a doctor, then she just casually walk out of the hopital wihtout a care in the world while talking about the rain after the dude kills the 'zombie'. Or how Mutating rain that ends humanity has arrived but the dude doesn't tell the sister until she touches it.

@blahling, I can't even get past chapter 6 that's how bad it is, this feels like a clone of another manga but with a more inept lack of characters intelligence.
I suspect we going to see a lot of bad writing in the upcoming chapters.

still no uppdate???
just ignore the bad's review!!! view them as trash that can only talk.... there's still lot of people other than them who love this series

Still quite disappointing that every chapter takes seconds to 1 minute to read and you're stuck waiting days to do it all over again, why not just upload once a week and consolidate 3-5 chapters into 1?

well for anyone wanting an actual end.
after going through what is left of the online source.
story ends shortly after the royal rumble actually begins.

Users who are viewing this thread