Mo Shi Wei Wang

The characters feel so monotonously boring. It's like you can't feel or see a shred of emotion for anything that happens.
"oh no its a zombie. oh my friend got eaten i guess oh well. oh i got powers now thats cool i suppose. woooow so amaaazing."

This manga is really boring, after chapter 13 I thought to myself why I still read this, people might aswell start The Last Human, its pretty much this but better

At this point I don't know what's going on anymore other than level up and profit.... I'm just reading to see if something actually happens.

ok the world in this story is getting more and more complex, which im ok with but im gonna be ticked off if op humans come out of knowwhere and start proclaiming im with this family clan blah blah blah.

good job. Reading these zombie apocalypse stories reminds me of the good old days, when a certain television series wasn't shit. :(

with every new chinese manwha I find, the worse and worse everything about them becomes. The greatest of junkfood

Dex-chan lover
bro this shit has potential but its so shit atm every chapter i read feels like it has missing pages, shit feels so dam rushed

Fed-Kun's army
chapter 46:
yea, no wonder his survival instincts kicked in lmao 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread