Mo Shi Wei Wang

@OrcMaster So you like it BECAUSE it is random? I've been reading Chinese 50 Shades of Grey-esque smut stories where the MCs are extremely dumb. I love reading them. I believe such stupidity is pure art. If you are reading this from THAT point of view, to just see where this is going, and how far this can go downhill, well yes, this is pure art. Pure art; not the traditional good art that makes sense, but the haphazard kind that makes you dumber by looking at it. You are a man/woman of taste then. Honestly, I would read this in that light too, but sadly, the story isn't completely bad so part of me wants to take this seriously. Unfortunately that part of me, the part of me with aspirations and hopes and dreams, is slowly getting emaciated with the lack of proper content.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just want Tatsuya and Miyuki Shiba in the apocalypse. With incest. Oh sorry, with Wincest*. This is that (Minus the wincest sadly), but it got lame, really quickly.

Are they actually sister and brother?

Does the art change later? The cover art is so different that is shown here.

I really enjoy this... the cover art is hopefully not just cover art, but a possible 'future'. ya know. Cause, he looks good with long hair.​

Story and dialogue are a bit cringy but overall its still not bad id say. Def better than most of the garbage manhuas that are flooding the site

Is the Fmc a elixir-person or what?her blood can enslave,can heal,can revive and she can also enhance strength a complete summoner+support class😰

Story so far is pretty good, not great, but its pretty good.

How they played out the sister tho, personally it feels cheap and unearned, like the personality tho... kinda, but the main character i find is pretty good,his mindset is simi-interesting and the art is dope.

Overall a pretty above average manga not the best but worth a read. 🤬

With how short these chapters are i rather would have 5 of them at once then 1 everytime its available

TBH I feel like this storyline is trying too hard. It has every kind of manhua mushed together trying to make something better maybe? IDK but I kept reading to see if there would be something good that I liked... Unfortunately, I haven't.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty average manhua.
Art is a below average, story is lacking originality. It's surfing on common tropes and doesn't bring anything new. Makes for an ok read while waiting for chapters on other, better stories.

Lot of people complaining about how mediocre this comic is, but honestly I don't mind it. Something about the sister is different to me. It's usually easy to predict what characters are gonna do in these manwha like go off on some stupid ten year journey or w/e like dumb horror movie protags...

At first mc had to help his sister get stronger but now it makes me laugh that she's so ridiculously 'strong'. It's like you can even tell the mc is jealous of his sister but not in a toxic way. Their commentary to each other is a lot more... I don't know, natural? Like they're actually close enough as siblings to be able to talk trash to each other, but they're still a good team.

Then again I'm fried from being up working for 48~+ hours so that could be it too.

@VoidWalker I tried fixing it but MangaDex be stupid... it got deleted and put on a new 24-hour hold (upside, you'll have 2 chapters to read soon)

The author has no clue where he is going. It started with some potential, but now it is a mess. Dropping it, 3/10.

Users who are viewing this thread