Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Lucela lost her past memories, she is now stuck to her world of thorns, pretty sure she will be "fixed" next time she get summoned since she wont back there, maybe sylph will drag her to her world. :sneaky:
Probably since she doesn't know how she got there anymore, she will surely beg him a lot not to send her back most of the time from now on

Dex-chan lover
So, I wonder what happened to the Demon King's Claw once it was ripped out. Not exactly something you wanna leave lying around, nor keep in your pocket. Seemed a little possessed and likely to cause some problems in the very near future. So might need to get that looked at to see if it's contagious or something.

Dex-chan lover
Lewd antics aside, it was a nice display of how knowledgeable and careful he is (plus a nice bit of worldbuilding with the mimic monster). A testament to his survival skill.
Even after being beaten to a pulp, Sylphy still soldiers on and even manages to be polite to another girl that was an enemy just seconds ago. And it's odd how the series still doesn't have the 'gore' tag.

Dex-chan lover
So, I wonder what happened to the Demon King's Claw once it was ripped out. Not exactly something you wanna leave lying around, nor keep in your pocket. Seemed a little possessed and likely to cause some problems in the very near future. So might need to get that looked at to see if it's contagious or something.
huh. originally I had assumed the thing was disintegrated in the massive beam, or embedded in the ceiling. But looking back, Kaito is holding the claw in his hand up until page 6...
and then it gets forgotten. He's using both hands on page 8.
We'll see if that means he put it in his inventory, or the author just forgot about it.

Dex-chan lover
huh. originally I had assumed the thing was disintegrated in the massive beam, or embedded in the ceiling. But looking back, Kaito is holding the claw in his hand up until page 6...
and then it gets forgotten. He's using both hands on page 8.
We'll see if that means he put it in his inventory, or the author just forgot about it.
Looks like it's last seen on page 4 just before the rubble fell. Page 5 the hand that was holding the claw is initially obsecured, then seen tying an improv tourniquet.

It could have been lost when the rubble fell, but he was protected by Sylphy's shield, so it should have been close by before they went looking for the loliflower.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it's last seen on page 4 just before the rubble fell. Page 5 the hand that was holding the claw is initially obsecured, then seen tying an improv tourniquet.

It could have been lost when the rubble fell, but he was protected by Sylphy's shield, so it should have been close by before they went looking for the loliflower.
... somehow I thought that 4 was a 6.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this and last chapter could have been condensed into 1 and nothing lost with pages to spare for 2 chapters back to be squeezed in.

Double-page supporter
I hate that midget demon. All that shit she caused, gets a memory wipe, and goes right back to being an annoying little shit when she stabilizes. She deserves to be in that tree.

Dex-chan lover
First, gratitude to Nerudo and Toru Scans. I'd been thinking about it: it's important to show gratitude to scanlators and scanlator groups that operate the way the groups used to, so long ago--out of love for what they scanlate, not out of unveiled avarice the way so many groups do nowadays.

uz7gu4.png

Oh? Wait, hold on a second--something's strange, here.

gax8qc.png

Here, too; something's not adding up.

In the first, Kaito comes across something he describes as "designed to easily attract 'lolicons'", that he's already described as incongruously wearing adult undergarments. He goes on to specifically deny being a "lolicon", as if it's something negative--something to avoid. But what? I've been told, with such vitriol, that lolicon is nothing inherently negative. There's nothing wrong with lolicon, it doesn't mean anything--"lolicon" just means "lolicon"! Can't imagine why Sylphy was looking at him with such contemptuous eyes following that denial.

In the second, Lucelia calls Kaito a pervert, and then--specifically--a "true lolicon". Why? Kaito was indeed poking at her crotch with a metal rod, and almost removed her panties before he was stopped by Sylphy; but Lucelia made a point of calling him a "lolicon" after calling him a "pervert", to which Kaito reacted with violent denial. Why? One defender of lolicons got so upset at me, he took the time to make pictures about me for my condemnation of lolicon; if he was justified, then why is it that Kaito can't stand the idea of being branded a "lolicon"?

Or maybe Kaito, Sylphy, and the loliconbait--and thus the author--know, along with the Japanese in general; they know what "lolicon" means, since the Japanese adapted the original term to their language and formed this slang of it--it's just lolicons themselves pretending not to know, and flipping out whenever someone exposes their favorite fetish as being what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread