Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
xwif3aeow2vb1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Where is this "drama" that people are speaking of? This is news to me.
In the coms under the chaps of this trad team.

The "short" version is that this team decided that they didn't make enouth money with their scam website so they came here and started to shit on the wall because someone else translated this story.
They decided to insult the dude that gave us good chapter and added other random things like saying that he sniped their work, that he did super low quality MTL, and they also asked people on their discord to come here and add coms to support them, resulting in a "large" amount of new account being ban because they were literaly just acting like bot.
They also decided to try and make us believe that "their" work desserved money, cause it cost a lot of money to run a useless website...

So after this internet people did what they do the best, they decided to mock this team.

Dex-chan lover
In the coms under the chaps of this trad team.

The "short" version is that this team decided that they didn't make enouth money with their scam website so they came here and started to shit on the wall because someone else translated this story.
They decided to insult the dude that gave us good chapter and added other random things like saying that he sniped their work, that he did super low quality MTL, and they also asked people on their discord to come here and add coms to support them, resulting in a "large" amount of new account being ban because they were literaly just acting like bot.
They also decided to try and make us believe that "their" work desserved money, cause it cost a lot of money to run a useless website...

So after this internet people did what they do the best, they decided to mock this team.
Ah. So the usual "all u sucz gib us monies" deal.

Power Uploader
Ah. So the usual "all u sucz gib us monies" deal.
This was false. We have never communicated in comments to request donations. The only thing close was that we had forgotten to upload to mangadex after uploading to our own website, but that was across all series as we currently have so many. The sniping group didn't contact us to confirm we had dropped it, checked our website, checked discord, or at least checked mangaupdates which is pinned to every series to ensure the series wasn't being continued. Thankfully Electromaster is now assisting our group with uploads to Mangadex to help prevent this from occurring again.

As for the cost, we pay our staff about $7-10 total per chapter of this series depending on the page length. If people decide to view on our site or donate to us, that's their prerogative. Our group is non-profit and has never had a surplus, so inevitably as the group leader I've always paid to some extent out of pocket between $100-200 per month, which is my own prerogative. So yeah, when people snipe a series it is ultimately up to me to decide if I want to continue paying for my group to continue on it or not. In the case of this series, yes, we will be continuing it regardless of the fact that the sniping group is continuing it as well under a new group. If I decide next year to drop it after working on it since chapter 2, that'll be my decision as well.

Dex-chan lover
This was false. We have never communicated in comments to request donations. The only thing close was that we had forgotten to upload to mangadex after uploading to our own website, but that was across all series as we currently have so many. The sniping group didn't contact us to confirm we had dropped it, checked our website, checked discord, or at least checked mangaupdates which is pinned to every series to ensure the series wasn't being continued. Thankfully Electromaster is now assisting our group with uploads to Mangadex to help prevent this from occurring again.

As for the cost, we pay our staff about $7-10 total per chapter of this series depending on the page length. If people decide to view on our site or donate to us, that's their prerogative. Our group is non-profit and has never had a surplus, so inevitably as the group leader I've always paid to some extent out of pocket between $100-200 per month, which is my own prerogative. So yeah, when people snipe a series it is ultimately up to me to decide if I want to continue paying for my group to continue on it or not. In the case of this series, yes, we will be continuing it regardless of the fact that the sniping group is continuing it as well under a new group. If I decide next year to drop it after working on it since chapter 2, that'll be my decision as well.
They weren't sniping, you dropped the manga.
zsQk4YO.png

Also you got caught creating alt accounts to harass em and praise your (horrible) releases. I even have all the screenshots I used to report your group lmfao.

Continue your MTL releases, you're still 3 years behind at your pace

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread