Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Ahhh i love it 🤣🤣. Funny af where sil just casually pull the kraken out from the circle

Dex-chan lover
The manga design has so much more personality and flair than the LNs. Very nice improvements.
A shame that the anime will be using the LN version.
FFgjmJUUcAYaY3D
I mean LN is original source so what did you expect?

Dex-chan lover
Yall Complaining about cute girls throwing DBZ-level attacks around for chapters, but I'm here for it!

Give. ME. MOAR! :bocchiwave:

(PS thank you N+Toru scans!)

Dex-chan lover
The manga design has so much more personality and flair than the LNs. Very nice improvements.
A shame that the anime will be using the LN version.
FFgjmJUUcAYaY3D
You mean only the designs? Or the story itself?

Because the LN's plot is so much blander than this manga version (The LN is essentially the same as the WN, the manga has added more plot developments and even more characters).

Dex-chan lover
You all know the TL must have really wanted to tl that as "HERP" and "DERRRRRRRP"

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, now that I've seen comparison, the manga rendition are indeed more interesting.
For example sil's gloves.
My favorite parts of the manga characters are the eyes and shading, and it seems to be the only one to have it. Look at the hair, the manga looks the best. I was happy to find out that there is an anime and immediately disappointed with the character design choices.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite parts of the manga characters are the eyes and shading, and it seems to be the only one to have it. Look at the hair, the manga looks the best. I was happy to find out that there is an anime and immediately disappointed with the character design choices.
maybe they want it to be properly shown to everyone even kids? with how they reduce the skin exposure in anime design and indeed manga artist is quite amazing, also i like the demon design too even the horn instead of the eye, it truly shows that she is a demon through and through

Users who are viewing this thread