Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - God of Death

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Whoa, gore out of nowhere...
Σ(O_O;)...

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of hoping it was "god of death" in the literal sense and not "strong monster" sense, and that the gimmick was gonna be that the zombie which this summon keeps calling bad is actually OP against it as an undead who's invulnerable to death attacks.

Dex-chan lover
zashiki cute and sweet ngl

i wonder if she'll get an evolution later on, since the MC said something about ghoul being able to evolve into vampire.

Dex-chan lover
I really shouldn't have read this while eating chicken wings...man that's a gruesome body.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well, that body was a mood swing for sure. Stakes are definitely higher now.

Dex-chan lover
That one one-liner in the end got me really good when I read it in the web novel.
To those who didn't get it, zashiki-warashi are known for bringing luck to households, so he's basically saying that he will be alright as long as he's with her.

Dex-chan lover
Time doesn't pass in their labyrinth? But all time-measuring devices still work. What, do they have to reset the watches every time they get out of a labyrinth? That sounds like such a hassle.

Dex-chan lover
that was such a huge tonal shift, every chapter until now was just him complaining about not being popular and then BAM full shot of a defiled child corpse from 20 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, this manga went from 0-to-60 real fucking quick. I love it. Poor kid 😞

Dex-chan lover
so he is in a different dimension with strange time distortions and is fighting an enemy that likes to turn his enemies into sentient furniture?

Is he fighting dark eldar in the warp?

Users who are viewing this thread