Mob Psycho 100 - Vol. 16 Ch. 101 - 101

Dex-chan lover
Most importantly, we got a callback to Reigen saying a dude with a butt chin was something supernatural in chapter 1, before we had even seen Mob

I love this ending so much.
Even though I saw the birthday celebration coming a page earlier, it was still heartwarming, MP100 is the journey of Mob finding himself, however the other characters are also taking their own journies alongside Mob, Reigen grew a lot with Mob, came to accept his own faults and identities, this birthday party when compared to the last birthday is so well deserved for the Master himself.

A nice surprise is Mob making the cake fly to Reigen's face, this is something i would never see past Mob doing, and with his smile we witness his amazing growth.
Thank you.<3 10/10

What a great ending to a great series! ONE is the best!

ps: I would love if the 7th division members were in the party, I hope whenever they make the third season they add them :)

man.... i’m gonna miss this manga (and mob) </3 even if it’s kinda cheesy, this is the best ending he could’ve done for this, tbh

08/10/20

Tsubomi and Mob relationship have gotten better after the rejection. Before they stopped communicating but now it looks like they're friends. It all took some courage for Mob to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread