Mob Shisai dakedo, Kono Sekai ga Otome Game dato Kizuita node Heroine o Ikusei Shimasu - Ch. 13 - It's the Prince

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
1,838
The story hasn't even reached prologue yet, and Reina already over level 50. :lol:
D'oh gawd... You got me thinking, "Huh, sounds like she's gonna hit the Lvl99 cap by the time the game starts" and then suddenly...

...I was thinking, "What if she met the Lvl99 Villainess?"

Two Level 99 characters who would nominally be diametrically opposed to each other, but they're both really bad at being self-aware and somehow become besties. They spread absolute mayhem and chaos wherever they go without even realizing it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
3,973
"Just for now, okay?"
"Yes! Now and forever!"
I think this sums up their relationship nicely. She has successfully refused giving him the title of "father" and has instead given him the title of "her prince".
Don’t worry, I’m sure she will still call him “Daddy”….


….. i am so sorry for that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,101
To be honest i am glad that Prince is gone now. because i sense he would be destroyed completly if he did stay too long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
127
Normally I'd criticise her for being too harsh and indiscriminate with her judgement, but I'll let it slide this one time because prince be annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
2,022
Sorry it's the closest I could find with older priest-young nun pair.
Nun is a limited genre outside of either
a) shota gangbang
b) ugly bastard gangbang
sadlife
Something like our story here but with a non wishy washy priest/more degen one who responds to her advances would be so much better :meguuusad:
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,792
22cb397e26de.jpg


"My daddy is the best! That is why he is going to be only mine, there is no way I am going to have some random hussy from the streets taking him away from me..." :meguusmug:
I always fear they become yandere instead of deredere, but I'm sure she'll mature and love him to the core... without having to murder everyone who gets in between.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
328
I'd honestly be both surprised and expected it if next chapter is the time skip chapter or isn't :lul:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,939
I rather like the skirt-chasing prince, though that may be because he's currently a little kid. I might hate him when he's older and we see him during the schooling arc -- I wonder if/how the father will be around for that. :thonk:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
3,004
Ah, slowly but surely her Saintess powers are coming to the eyes of the public, worst of all a prince’s escort
there's no chance they can't do what she wants, it'll curse everything around if they are forceful so, if she wants to stay with the priest, she will stay with him, last time he said no to her, it started raining on just him
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
390
I seriously can't tell if the prince is a reincarnator or not, the thing that's throwing me off is his speech, I still don't think it's him because he doesn't recognize the MC and is just going around trying to show off which is normal kid behaviour, but "built different" is not words I expect from someone in another world to say.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
485
I just like the mega teddy bear aura that she has, like one eye is an X, is wearing a full nun outfit... is just too cool!

A one eyed mega nun teddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top