mocomoka - Ch. 2 - Natsu no Hi!

Supporter
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
1,967
1-23: oh, cute loli >3
24: wait. stop. You don't know what are you doing!
25-33: TOK! TOK! TOK! FBI HERE!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
2,874
"I wanna lick a schoolgirl's panties!"
And now we all know where the author is locked.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
526
I didn't know there's internet in the jail, Mr. Author. Please continue.
10/10
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
434
Well then, I hear a knock on the door but hopefully they just leave.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2019
Messages
1,032
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
Me : "Who's there ?"
FBI : "FBI, Open the door"
Me : "There's nothing here sir"
70889-61310.jpg
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
83
The only crime here is that we don't have more of this beautiful series (or more series just like it).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top