Mod Anger Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Hey mods you guys still mad at me? I get it was a fuckup of colossal proportions but it's been a whole year

Dex-chan lover
Did you get smited?
What have you done to incur
The wrath of the mods?
bruce-almighty-smite.gif

Double-page supporter
Why would they be angry with you, you are one of the nicest people I've seen on this platform :02::chad:

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
You have singlehandedly caused mods/devs more work fixing your repeated fuckups than any other user on the site in the past five years. You are also the only user who has had their ability to submit data to the site completely revoked due to repeated abuse.
  • Mass uploads of chapters attributed to the wrong group/outright official releases
  • Uploading chapters with the wrong chapter numbering, breaking reading order
  • Automating uploads from nhentai (an aggregator with poor image quality and inconsistent credit)
  • Tried uploading raw Japanese chapters on multiple occasions
  • Added your own group to uploads you had nothing to do with to credit yourself as the uploader
  • Abused the test manga page by adding 5000 alt titles to it, making it impossible for the frontend/admin panel to render the page and requiring developer intervention to fix
  • When confronted about this, mass pinged staff on Discord telling us to suck your dick
And then you batch edited over a hundred titles to replace their cover image with the first page of the first chapter, which usually wasn't the cover image, requiring developer intervention to fix this massive fuckup again at 5am in the morning.

It was not a singular fuckup, it was several continual fuckups over the span of several weeks and multiple ultimatums given to you about not doing the exact thing that caused issues multiple times - mass automated changes with no logging using shit data.

Power Uploader
Honestly I wouldn't take it personally. Mods have literally no patience here and are waiting, drooling for any innocent person to slightly do a slipperino to bully them and abuse their power. It was different back then in v3, people were kind and cherishable. Now they've recruited new mods and several of my friends have been banned already. It really makes you think. My advice : don't dig too deep into the rabbit hole, or else ... 🫃

Group Leader
Honestly I wouldn't take it personally. Mods have literally no patience here and are waiting, drooling for any innocent person to slightly do a slipperino to bully them and abuse their power. It was different back then in v3, people were kind and cherishable. Now they've recruited new mods and several of my friends have been banned already. It really makes you think. My advice : don't dig too deep into the rabbit hole, or else ... 🫃
Idk, based on the reply above yours they seem have been patient enough

Dex-chan lover
There's no need to start a caste war in the forum now.
We don't know both sides of the situation, whether the depute is over a mistake and issues related to sorting those issues out
or if it's related to over heated tensions from trolling taken too far and a bit of real or imagined bad blood or not.

But it would be best to agree to disagree and just bury the hatchet if any hatchets are involved, and get over it and try harder to get things right in the future! :meguu:

R.d508f96192c4aee301b87ac02e89e247

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Though.... considering the info in BD8's posts it may be best to remain content in your fancy green title banner and to join the rest of us infamous :poop:posters in the dark corners of MDex space.

tenor.gif

Power Uploader
There's no need to start a caste war in the forum now.
We don't know both sides of the situation, whether the depute is over a mistake and issues related to sorting those issues out
or if it's related to over heated tensions from trolling taken to far and a bit of real or imagined bad blood or not.

But it would be best to agree to disagree and just bury the hatchet if any hatchets are involved, and get over it and try harder to get things right in the future! :meguu:

R.d508f96192c4aee301b87ac02e89e247
I agree, I think Remostar deserves a second chance :) no cap :)

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
This is why we can't have nice things

• This
Reactions: reu

reu

Dex-chan lover
  • Automating uploads from nhentai (an aggregator with poor image quality and inconsistent credit)
  • Tried uploading raw Japanese chapters on multiple occasions
  • Abused the test manga page by adding 5000 alt titles to it, making it impossible for the frontend/admin panel to render the page and requiring developer intervention to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread