Model-chan to Jimi Mane-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
not sure how accurate this is but the amazon page for the second volume says it has 171 pages so there might still be a good amount of extras even after the bonus chapter

Supporter
Feels axe-kun. We should introduce axe-kun to truck-kun and have it sent to some other world where it can be OP and ruin as many harem series as it wants.

Dex-chan lover
Thats one of the most confusing confessions(?) I've seen. "I like you, but I don't know if I like you. So keep loving me until I feel the same way and maybe we'll be together, but until then we'll stay as we are."

And then manager says a few things and has a couple inner monologues that show she does actually in fact feel the same.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so cuuuuute!!!! a little sad it ended on a confession, but considering the age of this work (2018) LOL it fits

Thats one of the most confusing confessions(?) I've seen. "I like you, but I don't know if I like you. So keep loving me until I feel the same way and maybe we'll be together, but until then we'll stay as we are."

And then manager says a few things and has a couple inner monologues that show she does actually in fact feel the same.

I think we feel this way bc it seems culturally nuanced imho. the translation to english just makes it very awkward.

Group Leader
What was this chapter lol... rushed at its finnest but not sure what else they could have done :wooow:

Anyways thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
The classic, I’ll find the like you have, ending because we didn’t get to spend 30 chapters making the seemingly disinterested in romance and work orientated girl feel the gay tingles. It’s okay though it’s wholesome to the end.

Dex-chan lover

YES this is exactly as i feel too! W.T.F is this ending? is this HALF confessin? WTF is the only thing i can say about the ending this is insultingly annoying

it’s like the author wanted to pull an friends ending but for some fucking reason decided to take an measly weirdly HALF STEP but not fully romance ending! UGHHHH this pisses me off to no end!

Dex-chan lover
The classic, I’ll find the like you have, ending because we didn’t get to spend 30 chapters making the seemingly disinterested in romance and work orientated girl feel the gay tingles. It’s okay though it’s wholesome to the end.
yes that’s the whole thing T^T they RUSHED the ending because they got axed so they had to end the story

Why, why is this always my fate when I find a cute Yuri series it could've been so much longer man

Oof, so short. I was really enjoying this a lot, too. Must not have been enough gigantic boobs to keep it fueled.

that's just the problem with translating to english unfortunately.

japan has that nuance between suki/daisuki, which is commonly translated as "like", usually used between people who are early on in their relationship or for crushes, compared to aishiteru, which is closer to "love", but the kind of love that means "i think of you as my soul mate", it's not on the same level at all.

so while PRing this my interpretation was that while okabe liked yuria (in the way of a crush, or infatuation), she didn't yet know if it was love.

just one of those cultural differences, since english speakers tend to use love pretty freely.

to be fair, i did want to write in the difference as like and love but i was turned down

Users who are viewing this thread