Model-chan to Jimi Mane-san

Contributor
@Necro123x @dokidoki @Alice_is_lost
You guys are mixing up the pre-serialization version (which has English chapters) with this one.

https://mangadex.org/title/[b]52005[/b]/model-chan-and-plain-manager (pre-serialization, two English chapters as of this post)
https://mangadex.org/title/[b]52017[/b]/model-and-quiet-manager (serialization, no English chapters yet)

Yes, I know it's confusing, but that's how the pages here have been divided.
Also, the existence of a page on MD doesn't mean any English chapters were necessarily ever uploaded for said series.
It is a placeholder page for now.

Fed-Kun's army
@dokidoki No, I just finished reading the unserialized version not long ago, I wanted to check out the serialized but there weren't any chapters even tho there was a link to it in the original manga page..
How many chapters there were??

@justforthelulz Ah, thank you, that makes more sense

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz ahhh no I'm not, the Pre-serialization was uploaded like 2 days ago meanwhile i've read this version some months ago hence why I was like wtf its gone RIP theres a reason why I felt like i've read this series before when I saw the new chapters of the Pre-serialization 2 days ago lmao

Contributor
@dokidoki
meanwhile i've read this version some months ago
Well, M-U shows no sign of any chapters of the serialization ever being released in English, so I don't know what to tell you.
But the biggest evidence the no English chapters ever existed is that no malware-infested aggregator sites anywhere seem to have this serialized version.

zerochapters.png

I sure do hope this gets translated, it seemed good. However short when I looked it up in Pixiv, I think it was belown15 chapters? Or maybe it's still on going, hopefully they end up together atleast.

Aggregator gang
Her name is "Yuri"a, in a Yuri manga?! Coincidence? I think not!

Users who are viewing this thread