Modern Day Technology Scams

Dex-chan lover
downloading free music. Specially the FLAC HOAX.
Oh. Oh no. You've been taken in by the much longer scam...

...nothing on the charts today is really music.

The last actual music was written in the mid-1930's. Everything since then is the product of a cartel formed by the predecessors of the Billboard charts and the RIAA, the Gershwins, ASCAP, BMI, and a few other groups that have been working together since the late 19th Century.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Oh no. You've been taken in by the much longer scam...

...nothing on the charts today is really music.

The last actual music was written in the mid-1930's. Everything since then is the product of a cartel formed by the predecessors of the Billboard charts and the RIAA, the Gershwins, ASCAP, BMI, and a few other groups that have been working together since the late 19th Century.
add Tower Records to that.

Dex-chan lover
Windows. Don’t ever buy windows unless you need to. It’s only good for video games. Did IT for Windows machines for a couple years so I may be biased but damn did Windows always have problems.
Even the video games argument is becoming weaker. I've been using Linux for several years, and almost all my "windows-only" games run fine with proton.

Whenever I use my brother's Windows PC, I always find myself frustrated at the way that Windows makes things hard that are easy on Linux.

mcafee software is worthless
John McAfee himself said it's the worst piece of shit software that you should never use. I guess he didn't like what they did with it after he sold the company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread