Modern MoGal - Ch. 119 - First Time

Double-page supporter
I want to eat her tail cut ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Fed-Kun's army
I love how stoic and in-control of her emotions she is.
Very cool chapter and transition.

Dex-chan lover
That when her holding the dad's pants looks so good, never thought it was different panel.

Man, when you develop a chapter knowing its going be be read up to down on a monitor you can so some great out-of-border paneling. Layout based art is underused.

As others have said, using the same β€œpanel” multiple times like that is some sprezzatura stuff.

Also tail.

Aggregator gang
@Valanway I don't think this layout is a monitor-specific thing. The page is shaped like paper and the two appearances of the girl are on opposite ends of expected reading order separates them enough to pull off the trick.

I think she cut her tail off herself, because she was lying about not being scared, and didn't want to go on the roller coaster again.

Dex-chan lover
@D0ncoming5torm: I think it was mentioned before, that Dragon race like her lose a section of their tail when they are frightened or scared.

@D0ncoming5torm @Morose
I looked at it more simply. When she's on her dad's shoulders you can see she has a balloon stringed around her tail. It's wrapped a bit up the tail and there's a gap between where the string is wrapped around a second time, about the same width as the slice of tail that's on the ground.
So I see it as either the coaster was so fast that the drag cut the tail with the string or it guided where the tail fell off due to the fright.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wansdich
Controlling emotions doesn't mean that you prevent fear entirely. It means that you don't show it on your face. No one can prevent goose bumps. Instincts are older than emotions.

Fed-Kun's army
Some lizards have an escape mechanism in which they detach their tails to distract their predators. The tail will often come off and wriggle and act as a decoy so that the main body can escape. Usually, the tail grows back, though that depends upon the species I think.

Users who are viewing this thread