Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Christmas!

I blocked this group, but it still shows up under "Latest updates". I guess it's a bug? The cover, as I mentioned before, is disgusting. I don't understand why no one can just change the cover. You can be furries as you want, but please respect other people's eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Best pair <3

Haters should just move to North Korea to be protected from all the "unhealthy" information on the internet 😂

Dex-chan lover
Personally I just skip a chapter the second I see that it's the oni.

Dex-chan lover
Oni is small, but a high schooler. So anyone saying she is a child can't reading comprehension.

Double-page supporter
Chapter of these two are being moved to a new comic called 'Modern MoGal If' on webtoons, gonna happen here as well?

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n wow. someone expects other people to hide the things they don't personally like. Do you want us to hide gay people in the attic and colored people in the basement as well?

Dex-chan lover
@TheStuffedUnicorn
Raised her? She has her own family, we just never seen them.
He saved her and she decided to marry him then and there and has been persuing him the entire time.

I am reminded of a scene from family guy, meg has Brian tied to a chair and is sitting on his lap, Joe and Peter break the door down and instantly go "Brian, what the hell she's a teenager!"

Dex-chan lover
TBH I have no idea why I think
Sensei wa Koi o Oshie Rarenai is fine but find this gross. I think if she was taller I might enjoy this.

All these people complaining.
Stop reading into a fictional comic and just see it as what it is made to be: Wholesome.
She is not "Human", so stop seeing her with a human viewpoint.
She is a monster, an Oni.
Look at it like this, some animals choose a mate for life after just being born.
Is that immoral and "gross"?
No, it's life.
God these people are annoying.
When you see something fictional with real life rules and morals, you will hate probably around 80% of all fiction.
At this point I'm done reading the comments for this comic, since the cute thing I see is ruined by negative idiots.
for instance: @sarssol if you skipped the chapter you wouldn't be commenting here.
You commented on this chapter to be a troll and illicit a response to those who like it.
So here is your response you so desperately wanted.
If you were to actually skip this chapter because of the Oni you wouldn't be here.

To the authors of this comic, keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
If I saw this in real life it would be a major issue. But this isn't real life. This is a FICTIONAL STORY. People trying to cancel this are modern book-burning puritans and don't belong on Mangadex, a place that makes hard to get mangas accessible. You are doing real harm trying to keep people from reading this work. Besides, if this is your threshold then the internet is just not for you.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester
I don't agree with the entitled kids throwing a tantrum on here.

However your "logic" of she's not a human is extremely stupid too. For all relevant purposes regarding people's rants on here she can be seen as a human, you do not get to invent additional settings that are not in the original work just to justify yourself. Basically you're sabotaging your point by using stupid "arguments".

Dex-chan lover
The only thing to complain about is that there's so much of the little oni brat. Where's the giant monsters in the military facility? Where are all the one-time girls that showed up once and never again? Where's the half-dragon girl who kept feeling inadequate to the fat dragon? Enough of the oni brat already. She's cute, sure, but come on.

Dex-chan lover
@TheStuffedUnicorn: The irony of you calling people for that.
Yes he rescued her when she was a child
Yes they are dating

But did he 'raise' her?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/770841/2
Would imply no,that he didn't just keep a little girl he pick up from a well for 10 years.
They reunited at some point and started dating

Users who are viewing this thread