Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Christmas!

My goodness the brigade is back at it again. And here I thought we could be civilised people and just dicuss our issues like gentlemen. Clearly, this is not the case though what is to be expected from such recalcitrants?

Hopefully the author and artist just ignore these comments and keep doing their thing. I for one will keep reading :) I'm always down for a good quality read.

Double-page supporter
Like I say... if people still complain in MonGal: If chapters is just for the sake of being annoying 🤡

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation: I did not report your post so you're projecting very hard on that (you might've edited it out, but I still got pinged)

Have you ever thought of just 'moving on' as you proclaimed before?

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation:
Getting mods to delete others posts is shit and you aren't fooling anybody.

Again, I did not report that post you claim I did, I don't need to fool you when you've already deluded yourself into believing that I did.

Also, the fact that they did delete your might be saying something about the post you made then?

@criver
That's not how writing works. Unless it was made a plot point by the author you have no reason to believe it is. Otherwise you can invent whatever other bs too and plug it in.
Refer to quote 3.

I am not questioning your intelligence - I am pointing out that your "argument" is flawed and ultimately works against your point, which I happen to agree with.
To say somebodies argument is stupid when they heavily believe in what they say is calling them stupid.

Where the author has not introduced a specific detail, the most reasonable approach is to fill it in based on reality, since that is the common point of reference, and the only one that doesn't require having to be spelt out. On the other hand, inventing plot points yourself is not an accepted practice (you are not the author) for a reason, and can easily lead to all sorts of bs conclusions.
When you base something on reality, you take info from relative points.
For instance Oni, Demons, and yōkai.
There are so many conflicting stories about such things that you can really just take and pick what you want.
But really my point of view is that you take what you can from your imagination to fill in points and what is presented.
Nobody in the comic had a problem with their relationship when they saw it.
Nobody even had suspicions of anything bad happening between them.
So the "You are not the author" bit applies to you too.
Let people think what they want.

I agree with this. I do not agree with the means you went about it.
You don't agree with my morals and views on fiction.
Because that is how I "Went about it" when I tried to defend this in the comments.

I do not see a reason why I should, I still stand by my decision to point out the inconsistency in your argument.
I basically see you as nothing but a troll fishing for responses.
But I'm stubborn, so I'll keep replying anyways.
Because I'm fairly certain I'm right on my views on a FICTIONAL COMIC.
You are way too serious about something people should do nothing but enjoy.

"People" did. The two are not exclusive.
In a small way they are, but that was more towards others, not yourself.
The fact this gets more coverage than murder of an adolescent is stupid.

I've had my say, and the fact you keep responding by nitpicking everything I believe about fictional writing gets nothing but hostility from me.
I'm so sick of people like you.
You're worse than the other negative people in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester I give up on this discussion. You seem to be looking for an excuse to feel offended, and I can't be bothered to deal with the lack of logic in your arguments either.

This literally wouldn't be a problem if the author didn't virtue signal about muh robo rights. He attracted cancer to his comic of his own volition.

@Ixiaz
No, I want them on roofs and trees, respectively.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author straight up make another 10 chapter about them just to piss off the whiners, let's clear out all the cancers and make them leave.

Users who are viewing this thread