Modern MoGal - Vol. 5 Ch. 93 - Open Roads

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confused. I thought Dragon Dad met her for the first time in the warehouse studio when he wanted to meet a fellow VA in the show he was voice acting in, but she's been his wife for that long? If that's the case, how would he not know his wife was voice acting in the same show he was in?

edit: Oh, I guess the chapter I'm referring to was a flashback, before they had their kid.

Dex-chan lover
Lovely Dragon mom. Just bulldozes right through like nothing.

The husband maybe scrawny and naturally scowling, but he's lucky to have a wife like that.

@twinklecake

And a mother, no less. You want to take on the big fat dragon mom, we'll prepare the casket for your early demise.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not convinced she physically moved that pile of snow, I mean a body that HOT should be able to melt those 🤪

Is it weird how much it bothers me that her boobs are right above the snow in both pictures but the end result is somehow a ramp?

Double-page supporter
@Wolfwhistler she probably cleared out so far then just pulled some snow back down to form a ramp tamping it solid as she went, it'd be a lot easier to do that than to make a natural ramp up initially, especially since she'd probably just leave leg sized holes in it as she went if she tried to make a ramp out of non-compressed snow

Dex-chan lover
Godzilla walking out of the water, 2020
The water just happens to be frozen this time

Dex-chan lover
Pxzzn2u.png

she walk

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it needed one extra panel to show how exactly she got rid of the snow.

Users who are viewing this thread