Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Ch. 21 - Two Letters

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Kuramochi-san. It's deeply unfair. Same for his would-be wife and stepson. One day he was just gone and that was it. They might even think he bailed on them, but there's no way they could ever find out that he was taken away from them against his will.

Double-page supporter
Damn, i wonder if he's gonna meet his neighbors again. They had an entire history together and changed each others lives and it'd be a shame if he just threw away his past like that.

Dex-chan lover
Glad that more isekais are addressing this issue (although it’s not like it hasn’t been around for a long time). While it seems like the norm for a long time, the MCs of the isekai genre have always been in a certain troublesome scenario/living condition that makes them feel less attached to their original/previous world or had no relationships to it at all, which is how writers put their emotional attachments to a side and do not have to develop that matter. But what about the common average person? Not everyone that got isekai’d have been living in a tragedy. A lot of them are forced to suddenly give up their every day leisure and peaceful lifestyle, only to be sent somewhere with no friends, no family, with no clue on how to return. Imagine if you were living a great life with everything going your way and those you care about deeply, only for it to be taken away with no way of getting it back. It is definitely not as important in the isekai genre, since the story is mostly about adventuring and discovering something new, but it is definitely something that shouldn’t be overlooked. Being sent to another world may be granting freedom for some, but it is also a prison for others.

I came for the fluff, not for the feel, damnit!

Joke aside, I feel really bad for that man. I also feel bad for the woman and her son. She lost her husband, and she lost her almost-husband too. She would be wondering why he didn’t come home. The kid would be wondering why the nice man next door just stopped coming. It is almost better for him to be dead in the old world instead of living in the new world. That way, at least the woman can move on somedays, as she would know for a fact that he is not coming back. But this, this is just tragic.

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon yup it will be a hard case of spirited away and it really hard to put your head around it.

Sad thing aside, mama wolf sure always positive 😅

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Chenda is the name of the race or the name of the individual.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
The Oorst slice of life end of chapters are always pretty funny. XD

I doubt they think Kuramochi bailed on them. His place and belongings haven't disappeared after all. However, they would assume something terrible happened to him.

@Keyfrayba I wouldn't be surprised if it was both. Considering Orst's status as a hero of significant caliber, if they keep the typical developed OP tropes, Chenda could be the spirit/predecessor from which all them derive their species name.

@MemeManKaito There are some isekais out that address the issue of the summoning being a kidnapping like Since I Wasn’t a Saint, I Decided to Become a Cook at the Royal Palace!, but I have never seen out where it becomes a central theme and like the manga I mentioned is resolved rather fast as the summoned MC start getting attachments in the new world. It would be nice to read one where it wasn't resolved easily.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Maybe my dad got isekai'd. Would explain why he never came back with the milk he was picking up.

Users who are viewing this thread