Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The Taste of Memories

My prediction is that the first person he is going to meet is related to Lina like her mother or something and will either be pushing for a relationship between the two or be absolutely against it. that's generally how these things go.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I'd totally buy all the Japanese soy sauce as well. Im addicted to that, yellow mustard and roasted sesame. :p

Supporter
Well that noble is gonna get his butt kicked and probably cry. Can’t wait

Dex-chan lover
Noble kid is willing to make enemies of the most skilled adventurer group, the royalty, and a countless number of nobles just so he can get his hands on the two beasts.

Not sure if ballsy, or stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 Its the standard trope ... until now everyone was suspicious so it would be surprising if someone was really bad and now we get a stupid young noble who is far too arrogant and over his head.

lol that noble is going to show other nobles how fast you get demoted to peasant.

i don't even understand why that noble is even stalking our mc i mean sure he has familiars but how does have 2 familiars make him dangerous I understand why most people would be surprise that our mc has familiars as he looks pretty young and that he has an unknown background but I don't' think that warrants a 24 hour surveille order or something

Dex-chan lover
@KJIJH the reason he is dangerous are not his servants. He determined the MC as dangerous because his conections and they know nothing about him which should be impossible and it only ends up in one of the following endings:

1. Some powerful and/or inflentual people/organisation is backing the MC up and concealing information for a reason. Going after him and recruiting him means basically picking a fight with these people.
2. He has Emerald Sword as his friends and this can/will cause political backlash if they decide to leave the country or the hard earned trust gets destroyed because of that. It basically means going against the royal family and high ranking nobles. Basically a declaration of rebellion in the worst case for this young noble.
3. He himself has enough power to conceal it and have some form of (evil) agenda (which is implied by having multiple familiars and how he acts).

Because they dont know much, the MC is a dangerous card which can mean destruction in multiple ways for this noble family.
Thats why I dont like this trope, because that is too stupid and is only acceptable in a rather joke-story. Just because the young noble is greedy to get someone who appears to be "valuable" and he wants the familiars.

@Dragou thanks for the info and i agree that the troupe is stupid I mean in any isekai manga you always have 2 types of nobels the greedy selfish ones or the nobel or the ones that always helps the mc and is considered a friend to mc.

Dex-chan lover
The generic and obligatory "Japanese obsessed with Japanese food" trope. Again.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i think soy sauce, ramen, and rice gets overhyped too much in japanese manga. Like sometimes it really feels like that’s the only food that exists in japan when you read isekai and similar genres.

Fed-Kun's army
I think food gets overhyped too much in japanese manga. I eat stuff daily, it's good, but that's it.

@FgoSegul i think its because soy sauce is the base of many many dishes in japan. Here in my country too have many food with soy base and when I'm on vacation to europe for 2 weeks I literally missing that taste. Like really craving for it. Same with rice, almost all of my friends claimed can't get full with other than rice, for example like eating pizza with rice. XD
Because of this I kind a see why its normal when they over glorifying their own food.

Users who are viewing this thread