Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!

I like this slow life, imo it's one of the better ones, I hate when "slow life" means literally not doing anything unless MC is threatened, or when MC decides to take it slow after dying from overwork by fixing all of society's problems lol, I do hope it gets some better villains because at this rate it's going to be like "Oh yeah this guy started a genocide but look!, he wants to pet this fluffy dog and is actually good at heart"

I also don't think "nothing happens", in 4 chapters
The dude learns magic, bonds with magical creatures, gets a new father and leaves the house

Now this is the kind of slow life without slow life in the title I am looking for. What's more, the pacing is really nice and the characters are very interesting, even the mob characters are very natural to their respective roles in the story.

Latest translated ch is 30 while the latest raws are already on ch 45, unfortunately... I guess LHT dropped this?

Dex-chan lover
Any chance of this being picked back up? Noticed that as of now I can find up to Chapter 46 of the Raws, just wasn't sure if there was a reason that translation work on this was stopped.

As for the group that had been up to it for now, thank you, I appreciate you and look forward to reading other works. The effort put into this made it feel like it was originally written in english instead, amazing.

Is there any reason why the manga is dropped? I've been reading this amazing manga and incredible english translation scans for a year and there's no further information? The RAW is currently on 53 chapters. I do hope there's some response for my question and the others!

I really like this one... Can someon pick the series? It, unfortunately seems to have been dropped by the scan on chapter 30.

Users who are viewing this thread